IGNORED

Creationst Website claims stone age is an lie

lilah

I liked the section on the "true religion" being present since the beginning of humanity. Apparently, the site author has never read his/her Bible ...

Sites like this, make me want to weap for humanity...seriously, all the well trained and dedicated scientists of the world are just wrong...coz this guy can't carve stone with stone!?

Since the kids are reading The Origin of Species this year, I think I will have them take a look at this site and see what they think. My 9 year old just read a DK book Evolution Revolution and he could even find holes in this.

The site says that 'Humans have always been humans' to discredit the stone age....but weren't we officially human at that time in history?

I know of no one who said there was no society, culture or great advances during the 'ages.' In fact, we are pretty baffled by how they managed to pull this stuff off!!

But but but but but.....:anthropology major explodes:

On a positive note, this guy doesn't believe in a young earth.

He makes some valid points about analyzing history and looking for biases, which is always good, but...

Evolutionists claim that Homo erectus was an intermediate species between apes and human beings in Man’s supposed evolution. The fact is, however, that there is no difference between the present-day human skeleton and that of Homo erectus, whose skeleton is fully upright, and fully human.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

It's kind of sad because he's arguing against the idea that society evolves from primitive to advanced (AKA worst to best), which is a theory that hasn't been considered valid since the 1930's. So really this website is useless and outdated.

ETA: Make sure to check out About the Author. This guy is a big old famewhore who also happens to hate Jews! And he's being oppressed!!!!!

Archived