IGNORED

Botkin/Maxwell...

JennJenn

I had never heard of Geoff Botkin until I started posting here. I have now been researching him and his family. Creepy! :? I saw that they do book tables and give talks at conferences just like the Maxwells. Is there any known association between the two families?

For a second I thought this was a courtship thread >_<

Admittedly, I avoid them and don't actually know if that's even possible, I can't remember if there are any Maxwell sons around for the old maid Botkins.

They'd get along very well I think - that's what scares me.

Oh lord...I don't even want to think of the two families getting together....

Can you imagine the wedding???

It would be SIX hours long with everyone talking. OMG!

In the Maxwell's defense, I don't think Sarah has ever annoyed me as much as those two Botkin sisters. They are just beyond weird.

Steve would die first. The Botkins make films, and he thinks TV is The Beast. Even Christian programs. Watching "Return of the Daughters" would waste time that could be spent praying or working. So worldly and sinful!

Yeah, I think the Botkins are too pseudo-intellectual for the Maxwells. They read books other than the Bible and computer manuals! I don't think the Maxwells are into the frivolous historical costuming, either.

Yeah, I think the Botkins are too pseudo-intellectual for the Maxwells. They read books ot :roll: her than the Bible and computer manuals! I don't think the Maxwells are into the frivolous historical costuming, either.

They did more than the Anne Boleyn costuming?!

Archived