IGNORED

Oops, She Did It Again - Michelle Bachman

demgirl

Bachmann very publicly attended a church service that was almost entirely devoted to the "sin" of homosexuality and included a video from an "ex-gay" saved by Jesus.

When Bachmann and her husband returned to their seats, Mullen began a half-hour presentation on his church's beliefs. Reading verses from the Bible to support his case, Mullen said, "We inherently know that homosexual behavior is immoral and unnatural."

“God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,†Mullen said, reading from the book of Romans.

Mullen’s sermon concluded with video testimonial from a man named Adam Hood, who claims to have been gay before experiencing a conversation with God. "I am so happy God has given me natural affection for a woman," Hood said in the video, adding that his wife is nine months pregnant.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... osexuality

Bachmann very publicly attended a church service that was almost entirely devoted to the "sin" of homosexuality and included a video from an "ex-gay" saved by Jesus.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... osexuality

He's still gay but shoved all his feelings back in the closet. My sister married a man like that, that thought if he hid it enough and did everything hetro then he would somehow magically become straight. Didn't happened and he just about exploded with needing to be who he is and just about destroyed the kids and my sister who didn't even know he was gay. She wouldn't have married him of course but they kids are still angry that their dad lied to them and their mother just so his parents wouldn't find out he was gay. If he had been truthfull they kids say they would have been ok with it, but they don't trust him anymore as he still lies about it to people he doesn't know, works with and his parents. That is what pisses the kids off.

Archived