IGNORED

VenomFangX?

merrily

Good lord, is he still around? The last I heard of him he'd been metaphorically spanked by his daddy and sent to his room after making batshit accusations toward other users :?

Yep, just posted a video last week. I THINK he might be saner this time around though. He wasn't ranting. But I can't see just what can cure his narcissism and possible sociopathy.

He's been around for a long time. He got into some hot water a few years ago for filing fraudulent DMCA claims on YouTube, but to no lasting effect. And yeah... Narcissism is probably the right conclusion; his pathological lying (but for God!) is also troubling. More than anything, though, his sanctimonious tone and theatrics are just fucking unbelievably annoying. Thunderf00t (an atheist YouTuber) might still have some videos up about VFX and the big drama if you're in the mood for backstory.

Yeah, he used to be a big-time youtuber back in the day. He disappeared for a while - recently because he's become employed by Jews For Jesus. And he's opened up his account again but I believe the vast majority of his old videos (I believe he had thousands) are gone now. He loves debates and hosts them via Google chat I think.

He used to really get into it with TheAmazingAtheist, them debating back and forth with each other through videos. Don't know if some of those are still up on TAA's channel. We're talking 2007/2008 here.

Oh man last I saw of him was 2011ish. He kept getting, and I'm drawing a blank here, the Netherlands guy kicked off. For a while there I was wondering who was more insane, him or Brett Keene (however you spell that). Sadly we dropped bandwidth at work around 2012 and I haven't watched a lot lately.

Archived