IGNORED

Daddy Arndt ......

lizziesmom

will host a webcast Wednesday, July 31st, at 7:00 PM Central Time. In order to tune in, simply click on the link that is located at the top of the main page on the FamTeam site.

Per Daddy: "If you have questions about this year’s FamTeam Weekend and Softball Classic (to be held on the 24th and 25th of August), tune in to a webcast or drop us an e-mail!"

OK, who's going to work a mention of penguins into their question?

I am new. EXPLAIN! :)

Also, I commend those of you who read that blog. The layout and design hurt my heart so much I can barely glance at it. :clap:

I am new. EXPLAIN! :)

Also, I commend those of you who read that blog. The layout and design hurt my heart so much I can barely glance at it. :clap:

They have a preoccupation with toy penguins. We're not talking about collecting figurines as a hobby--these are toys that the "adult" children pose and play with. The penguins have names and "personalities". Perfectly OK for, say, a 4 year old, but when you're a 30 year old guy...not so much.

Has anyone ever e-mailed and asked why they do the cake on the bed thing?

They have a preoccupation with toy penguins. We're not talking about collecting figurines as a hobby--these are toys that the "adult" children pose and play with. The penguins have names and "personalities". Perfectly OK for, say, a 4 year old, but when you're a 30 year old guy...not so much.

Yeah, that toy penguin thing is pretty weird for adults. Even if Princess Charming dropped out of the sky for any of them, I bet she would run away screaming when she finds out about the toy penguin thing, because that is indeed strange.

Maybe that's why Mama doesn't have to worry about losing any of her boys to a daughter in law. The weirdness is so strong in that family and that by itself probably guarantees those boys never getting out.

Someone needs to ask how to get in touch with one of the adult sons for purposes of courtship. The Lord has laid it on your heart that you are to become an Arndt wife......

Has anyone ever e-mailed and asked why they do the cake on the bed thing?

I emailed Daddy Arndt when you guys were talking about the whole birthday celebration in the bedroom in the spring. To my shock and amazement (not!!), Daddy Arndt did not respond to me. :o

I emailed Daddy Arndt when you guys were talking about the whole birthday celebration in the bedroom in the spring. To my shock and amazement (not!!), Daddy Arndt did not respond to me. :o

But Daddy is very busy shooting 'Wine Valley' and organising the soft ball classic thing. Plus only yesterday Daddy took one of the older man boys to the dentist.

Daddy Arndt posted a photo of Phillip leaving the dentists office. Fancy being 23 & going with your dad to the dentist? (although I wouldn't say no if my parents offered to take me to the dentist, as long as they paid :lol: :lol: )

Daddy Arndt posted a photo of Phillip leaving the dentists office. Fancy being 23 & going with your dad to the dentist? (although I wouldn't say no if my parents offered to take me to the dentist, as long as they paid :lol: :lol: )

Haha no kidding. First time I paid my own dentist bill... :?

Haha no kidding. First time I paid my own dentist bill... :?

Its character building :lol: I wish Medicare covered dental work. Its almost as if its a conspiracy to make people under 30 buy private health insurance......

I am waiting until my son turns 18 next month to make his dental appointment just so I don't have to go with him.

A whole group went to the dentist, but some left when they were done. It was quiet at home because so many were still at the dentist. Per Seth, who I'm convinced is Daddy's leg humpiest Arndt boy.

Archived