IGNORED

Who keeps up with Homemaker by choice?

Beeks

Her baby is a doll and it sounds like her homebirth was really great.

This picture made me laugh though: 1.bp.blogspot.com/-c4zq7Tiaf4c/Tj1QHL8bvmI/AAAAAAAAAw8/5GHVwRQniYQ/s1600/257970_230188620328216_203445703002508_1043571_7121802_o.jpg

Is she really sitting in a child's pool (aka birthin tub!) wearing an anti-abortion tshirt? It's a little hard to tell what the shirt says but....I giggled. EDIT: it is an anti-abortion shit, from here: http://www.abort73.com/. You can't get more fundie than sittin in your home birth tub, wearing an anti-abortion shirt! I think she wins fundie gold star of the day.

PS: add in the http to get the link to work (no www)

I read this blog from time to time. She drives me crazy sometimes, but she seems to be genuinely happy and a little goofy so I kind of like reading her. The kiddie pool just slays me, though! :lol:

I read this blog from time to time. She drives me crazy sometimes, but she seems to be genuinely happy and a little goofy so I kind of like reading her. The kiddie pool just slays me, though! :lol:

Yeah, I like her happiness and her dorkiness. It's hard to get through an entire video but the pregnancy and birth ones were kinda fun.

It was kind of interesting to me that she lives in Norway (not a population known for its fundie christians) and had nothing to say about the christian terrorist who gunned down all those children.

I actually started reading her blog before I found FJ. I was looking through expat blogs, and she seemed interesting, but she's actually incredibly boring and I can't stand her husband. She probably has a really interesting perspective as a fundie American living in Norway with a Norwegian husband, but her blog doesn't really reflect that (granted, I don't watch her videos). I still check her blog from time to time, though, as she's fairly likeable. Her baby is definitely very cute.

It was kind of interesting to me that she lives in Norway (not a population known for its fundie christians) and had nothing to say about the christian terrorist who gunned down all those children.

That is interesting. I can't decide if I am annoyed that she didn't say anything or express any feelings of sorrow for her adopted country, or if I am impressed that she didn't feel the need to exploit or moralize on the event. Hmm. Since I'm unclear, I guess I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

But I still say that giving birth with an anti-abortion t-shirt on is tacky and tasteless. Actually, I think any t-shirt havign to do with abortion is probably tacky and tasteless, although maybe it's just the ones that I have been exposed to.

That is interesting. I can't decide if I am annoyed that she didn't say anything or express any feelings of sorrow for her adopted country, or if I am impressed that she didn't feel the need to exploit or moralize on the event. Hmm. Since I'm unclear, I guess I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

But I still say that giving birth with an anti-abortion t-shirt on is tacky and tasteless. Actually, I think any t-shirt havign to do with abortion is probably tacky and tasteless, although maybe it's just the ones that I have been exposed to.

Her husband wrote a long blog about the shootings so maybe she felt she didn't need to. I thought it was a strange omission too though,

I read her, I normally avoid her videos because her voice can be irritating at times. I do think her daughter is cute and hope she posts more pictures, in stead of videos.

Archived