IGNORED

Mary Sunshine- The radical feminist

AtroposHeart

I was looking for more qoutes on FSTDT from Sunshine Mary and decided to seach her name backwards and I discovered Mary Sunshine, a radical feminist.

Here on some of your qoutes

“Sexism†is a word that I’ve never used. I use male supremacy, female-hating, and maleness. Male rule.

Male supremacy isn’t a feeling, it’s a fact: the slaughter of Female Being in all her manifestations. The destruction of the Daughter. Male parasitism. Females have powerful words that we can use. Not that the usage of words will get us anywhere until males are reduced to 20% of the “human†population. Then we can simply enjoy the usage of words at our leisure.

Females don’t have to kill baby boys. Just not nurture them. Females are forced to *birth* baby boys, but beyond that a female’s physical actions are her own.

Males will die without the constant infusion of female energy that they get from our wombs and from our lives. They are perfectly welcome to take the male infants from the hands of the midwife, and what they do with it from that point is *their* decision.

Females need to not be emotionally and intellectually invested in a male future.

Women need to stop raising male children. Women who raise male children are digging the graves of other females. Nobody wants to bite that bullet (except lesbian separatists) but it must be done.

I would love to get both Marys in a room and monitor it through a one-way window

I know nothing about Mary sunshine, but it reads like sunshine Mary's hyperbolic account of what she thinks a radical feminist sounds like. (this is pure unfounded speculation. I don't think fj needs to debunk any more false online personas than it already has this week.

I know nothing about Mary sunshine, but it reads like sunshine Mary's hyperbolic account of what she thinks a radical feminist sounds like. (this is pure unfounded speculation. I don't think fj needs to debunk any more false online personas than it already has this week.

Yeah, I thought it sounded like the same person.

I think that they are the same person also but what is the point? Why would they both want to express such extreme ideas when he/she/it/they probably don't hold all these crazy believes? Is there some mental disorder that causes a person to do this?

I think that they are the same person also but what is the point? Why would they both want to express such extreme ideas when he/she/it/they probably don't hold all these crazy believes? Is there some mental disorder that causes a person to do this?

Why do people write crap on bathroom walls, vandalize parks or have their dogs shit on the neighbors yard? To me, these two blogs are roughly the internet equivilant of these things. They are angry, designed to incite and call attention, filled with generalized loathing and both scream of someone who feels they are disabled veterans from the war of the sexes.

Why do people write crap on bathroom walls, vandalize parks or have their dogs shit on the neighbors yard? To me, these two blogs are roughly the internet equivilant of these things. They are angry, designed to incite and call attention, filled with generalized loathing and both scream of someone who feels they are disabled veterans from the war of the sexes.

:text-yeahthat: QFT!

Wow, it's like evil twins, separated at birth.

I propose we lock them in that (padded) room and wait for the eclipse.

Boredom?

Archived