IGNORED

Attack on Titan?

AtroposHeart

I just spent the morning watching all the episodes free on Crunchy Roll and I can see it becoming one of my new obsessions.

I am not sure if I should put it here, since I don't know how geeky this board is in general, but I hope I am not the only one watching this show.

I just watched this a few weeks ago and then went through the manga so I could spoil myself on everything. :)

I really like the concept and the characterizations. The titans are cool and creepy. It's more than a generic shounen anime. It's one my favorites this season.

I just watched this a few weeks ago and then went through the manga so I could spoil myself on everything. :)

I really like the concept and the characterizations. The titans are cool and creepy. It's more than a generic shounen anime. It's one my favorites this season.

When I fist saw the Titans I was worried they would give me nightmares. I am reading the manga too, but being the spoiler hound I am, I already read most of the spoilers. I hope it gets more than 25 episodes, because I don't feel it is enough to cover the entire arcs of it.

Archived