IGNORED

Stupid bitch makes another post about rape.

AtroposHeart

judgybitch.com/2013/07/02/drunk-chick-gets-in-car-with-man-she-doesnt-know-to-do-a-line-of-coke-ends-up-getting-raped-totally-didnt-see-that-coming-utterly-shocked-that-grand-jury-wont-indict/

Once again, Judgy Bitch tackles a subject she knows jack shit about and everyone else with half a braincell ends up banging their head against the wall

This shit makes me want to use the "C" word.

Judgy bitch is so obnoxious. I'm not sure what kind of deeply rooted insecurities drive someone to be that contemptuous of everyone all the time.

What is interesting is that her relationship with her husband appears to be pretty egalitarian. For example, she has talked about her husband sharing chores with her, specifically cleaning the bathroom, which is apparently too gross for JB. So while she spouts MRA shit on the web, it appears that her real life is nothing like the MRA submissive doormat fantasy. Basically she is just an attention whore who likes the adoration of a niche group of assholes, while at the same time getting reasonable people riled up.

Also, for anyone who is interested, here is another blogger's commentary on judgy bitch:

rooshnme.blogspot.hk/2013/05/women-who-hate-women.html

I have a feeling Judgy Bitch is trying to become the next Ann Coulter, a bargain basement version of Ann Coulter (and Ann is pretty bargain basement to begin with). Like Ann, Judgy Bitch is thin and blonde, and is perceived to be attractive. Like Ann, Judgy Bitch is a misogynistic bitch who thinks she a great wit. Sadly, she has all the wit of an STD, and like Ann, she can't write for shit.

But at least Ann doesn't have kids. Judgy Bitch does. And that chills me to the tailbone. I can only imagine how Judgy Bitch's children will turn out being raised by such a hateful, toxic mother.

I have a feeling Judgy Bitch is trying to become the next Ann Coulter, a bargain basement version of Ann Coulter (and Ann is pretty bargain basement to begin with). Like Ann, Judgy Bitch is thin and blonde, and is perceived to be attractive. Like Ann, Judgy Bitch is a misogynistic bitch who thinks she a great wit. Sadly, she has all the wit of an STD, and like Ann, she can't write for shit.

But at least Ann doesn't have kids. Judgy Bitch does. And that chills me to the tailbone. I can only imagine how Judgy Bitch's children will turn out being raised by such a hateful, toxic mother.

I knew she reminded me of someone, just couldn't place it. Yes, in many ways she is a bargain Ann Coulter for MRAs.

Oh, forget that, she IS a bargain Anne Coulter for MRAs

Also, for anyone who is interested, here is another blogger's commentary on judgy bitch:

rooshnme.blogspot.hk/2013/05/women-who-hate-women.html

Bitch would probably tell me I wanted my grandfather to molest me at age 8 in exchange for ice cream cones and TV privileges.

Archived