IGNORED

Loving Christian Disciple getting some spotlight

iheartchacos

A growing number of married American couples are agreeing to allow husbands to keep their wives 'in line' by taking to corporal punishment.

The trend is called Christian Domestic Discipline and much of what is known about the practice is published on the website Learning Domestic Discipline, published by husband and wife CDD duo, Clint and Chelsea.

The website states: 'It is an arrangement between two adults who share the belief that the husband is the head of the household and with that position comes the right to enforce his authority.'

Clint and Chelsea have also written a 50-page packet on the practice called Beginning Domestic Discipline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... avior.html

I used to lurk on a board of discipliners; wish I remembered the name!

I used to read their website! I found pretty much no difference between it and literotica.com. It's absolutely the same thing, they just dress it up differently (pun intended - does anyone else remember them selling crotchless pantaloons?!) :D

I remember on the old board, there was a link to a CDD blog. I think the names were Parker and Brinley. It was like reading something out of Penthouse Forum.

If you're consenting adults, and both into it, hey, whatever floats your boat. But don't call it "Christian."

Archived