IGNORED

Botkin giveaway

GenerationCedarchip

I just saw over at LIaS that she is giving away free registration to the Botkin Marrying Well webinar. Please tell me that I'm not the only person who thought it would be cool for all of us to enter so that if a FJ-ite wins, she/he can tell us all about it. :P

I'll be happy to!

I'm already happy, because if LIaS is giving one away, you know that the ahthelifers and other VF sycophants/running dogs are doing the same -- and that must mean that sign-ups are few, so far!

Hoozah, as they used to say! ;)

I was thinking of signing up anyway. I've always wanted to see how high my blood pressure could go. And, also, from LiaS comments to win:

What are some suggestions for promoting harmony between families, and how much harmony is too much?

WTF does that even mean? I've never heard someone complain about TOO MUCH harmony.

Guest Anonymous
I was thinking of signing up anyway. I've always wanted to see how high my blood pressure could go. And, also, from LiaS comments to win:

WTF does that even mean? I've never heard someone complain about TOO MUCH harmony.

I would say that the Botkinettes have "too much harmony" with dear old dad. That relationship squicks me right out.

Archived