IGNORED

Army of Flesh Thirsty Young Sluts by Obamacare

Brainsample

mediaite.com/tv/stephen-colbert-obamas-health-care-plan-is-creating-army-of-flesh-thristy-young-sluts/

A person who hates Obamacare sent this to me. I'm pretty certain she thinks that it's funny, but I'm not quite sure... :think:

Enjoy!

I saw the segment on Colbert and it was hilarious. Colbert was being ironic to make fun of the right. He wasn't serious. The Colbert Report is brilliant satire.

The reason that Colbert made the comment about an 'army of flesh thirsty young sluts. ' is because of a comment on Fox News. A woman debating against preventative care claimed that it was about allowing women to have lots of sex(I can't recall her exact words). Colbert was mocking her opinion because it deserved mockery.

Yeah, generally it's not a good idea to take anything seriously if it comes off of Comedy Central.

I watched this yesterday and that stupid blonde woman he mocks makes me stabby. :angry-cussingwhite:

Yeah, no joke. What a hateful bitch. Making insurers provide for abuse counseling is like making them pay for pedicures? Fuck that bullshit.

And hasn't anyone noticed that these benefits only go to women who already have insurance? There are plenty of poor women who still won't benefit at all.

I thought Colbert was hilarious and dead-on in his satire. I don't understand how conservatives can think he's funny though, since he's obviously mocking their positions so much of the time. :shrug:

I can't watch it because I live in Canada. :(

Me either, also in Canada :cry: But I did see it originally! I get the comedy network and I watch The Colbert Report and The Daily Show every day :) I used to watch it twice a day when I had later classes (it's on at 9:30 a.m. too)

The Daily Show and Colbert report come on at 1:00/ 1:30, too....but I can't watch because we have a storm rolling through and it knocked out dish out. :(

Yeah, generally it's not a good idea to take anything seriously if it comes off of Comedy Central.

I wouldn't disagree, but oftentimes, to me, Jon Stewart makes a whole lot more sense than the "real" news - lol.

I only showed appreciation for this because of the sarcasm! (Do people watch this show and believe it's real news?) I get most of mine from the BBC and the Economist.

Archived