IGNORED

Wills - Quiverfull

Feberin

My husband and I are trying to work out a will and it made me wonder about these QF families where the extended family isn't as conservative as them. Now for some families such as the Maxwells it no longer would matter because they have adult children who could take on the younger ones. But do you think these families have wills? And do they leave the kids to their family even if they aren't as strict or do they leave them to friends who also have a boatload of kids? I mean can you imagine if Gil and Kelly died and all the Bates moved in with the Duggars?

I would also like to know if the sons get a bigger cut of inheritance than the daughters, or if the oldest son gets a bigger cut than the rest.

Someone at DWOP found the link to the county tax records for the Duggars and we found out that Boob and Michelle have a trust set up. Of course, they have boatloads of money, but this directive probably came from Jim Sammons' financial freedom seminar, so I bet a lot of the Gothardites who own their homes have trusts in place. The other whackjobs like PP/Zsu or the Pearls? Who knows? Anything to keep the ebil gubmint out of their bidness, I guess.

I'm sure the Duggars would forget some of the kids when dividing up things. And it would be on gender lines like money for the boys and jewelry and such for the girls.

Archived