IGNORED

Dolly Parton apologizes

Kitten

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03 ... hpt=hp_bn5

We do have a policy about profanity or controversial messages on clothing or signs. It is to protect the individual wearing or carrying them, as well as to keep down fights or problems by those opposed to it at the park.

Please tell me they apply this policy to people wearing religious statements/images and I will go away satisfied...

I understand that they can "set the rules" for their business, but if they apply those rules in a discriminatory way, at least have the courage to say so. Then people will know what to expect, and can make their own decisions about whether or not to patronize that business.

They need to be a little clearer on their website about the dress code... All I could find was

Only swimsuits are allowed on the water attractions; no swimsuits with buckles, rivets, or any sharp objects; no denim, corduroy or cutoffs allowed. Shirts are not permitted on the water slides (no exceptions). Thong swimsuits are not permitted. Shirts with profanity are not permitted.

They need to be a little clearer on their website about the dress code... All I could find was

My swimsuit turns into a thong on water rides. I always give a good show.

Archived