IGNORED

agodlyhomemaker

docmom

.agodlyhomemaker.com/

I don't know if we've snarked on this blog before- not recently as far as I can tell from a search, but she's really out there (literally). Usual multiple children, homebirthing, homeschooling etc but last fall they moved to their own homestead where she 1. has an outdoor kitchen (now partially enclosed) 2. is completely off the grid but with no well (they truck water in), no generator (wood stove and battery powered lamps), no plumbing (bath is a rubbermaid tub), no toilet, no laundry 3. lives with her husband and 6 of her 7 children in 450 square feet 4. until last month had no car. They sound competely out of their depths and seem not to have thought this move through at all. They live on beans and rice and she reports losing weight (I worry about the kids). They have a few hens and have planted some vegetables but their dog killed a couple of the hens and, of course, nothing is growing yet. Sounds like one daughter has left (not surprising). She doesn't sugar coat it too much, which is good, but I worry that it's actually a lot, lot worse than she says!

Yes, we talked about her before. She's the crazy lady who thinks women should never, ever work for any reason because it is against god. Oh, and the feminist movement is satanic obviously.

.agodlyhomemaker.com/

I don't know if we've snarked on this blog before- not recently as far as I can tell from a search, but she's really out there (literally). Usual multiple children, homebirthing, homeschooling etc but last fall they moved to their own homestead where she 1. has an outdoor kitchen (now partially enclosed) 2. is completely off the grid but with no well (they truck water in), no generator (wood stove and battery powered lamps), no plumbing (bath is a rubbermaid tub), no toilet, no laundry 3. lives with her husband and 6 of her 7 children in 450 square feet 4. until last month had no car. They sound competely out of their depths and seem not to have thought this move through at all. They live on beans and rice and she reports losing weight (I worry about the kids). They have a few hens and have planted some vegetables but their dog killed a couple of the hens and, of course, nothing is growing yet. Sounds like one daughter has left (not surprising). She doesn't sugar coat it too much, which is good, but I worry that it's actually a lot, lot worse than she says!

These people seem to marginalize themselves.... which is fine with me. I tried to read the sermon about feminists being satanic and I just couldn't get through it. BTW, anyone with an android phone is NOT off the grid. Sorry.

Archived