IGNORED

BBot's getting to be a little chunky monkey

Deleted12

The '"get me my sammich!" 15+/-'.

"Fundie 15/50" implies the ladies are liable to gain it too.

The Fundie 15/50 works for me. It's the alliteration. In fact, I was thinking jokingly about this yesterday, but had been shot down for making fun of fat people and in full disclosure for those who didn't read it, I threw in a half-hearted dig at Smuggar labeling himself one of the "chosen" ones that God would protect from a quad bypass by the time he turned 30.

I had to explain I'm fat because I didn't have a functioning thyroid for a couple years and the weight gain I experienced was attributed to depression after my father's death (which I also suffered). Once diagnosed, it's almost impossible to lose 10 lbs., let alone the 30 I gained and this is the case with other hypothyroid patients. I've yet to meet one who has gone back to her original weight.

At any rate, Smuggar and BBot don't have this problem; they have the "I moved out and can eat whatever I want, whenever I want!" evidenced by Smuggar's hilarious FB wall of food. It's just like college for a lot of kids until they find the campus gym. It's not like Smuggar works that much; he can afford to put a nordic track in the back of whichever car lot he uses as his base office.

I like the alliteration too, and I'd point out that the fundie wives do normally weigh more after the wedding on account of being constantly pregnant....

Archived