IGNORED

Religions sticky?

alysee

Can we get a religions sticky? I am always intrigued by other religions and I would like at least a list of different religions and maybe they could be subdivided(like wesleyan, protestant...and so on) That way I can learn about some new religions I haven't heard of?

I don't know if there is really a way to fairly do this, and represent unbiased information in a sticky. It's really too big of a subject to cover.

religioustolerance.org/var_rel.htm

Starting point?

I don't know if there is really a way to fairly do this, and represent unbiased information in a sticky. It's really too big of a subject to cover.

you could spend you whole life on it and never get it done and people would fight tooth and nail because it was inaccurate to them.

Perhaps it could be a list of various websites and sources to consult? Or a list of the documents and works influencing certain groups? However, this could end up taking a lot of time for Alecto or one of the other mods. And a lot of the info is easily found through google or even wikipedia. I know, wikipedia is wikipedia but the religious articles tend to be fairly good (at least the ones I have read).

Archived