IGNORED

Wedding Themed Valentine Party with the Pearls

Sister_Wife

I used to love the Pearls in my "younger days", before I wised up to their child training ways. However compared to a lot of the fundies snarked on here, they do always seem to be enjoying a good time.

After watching the 7xSunday youtube vids the other day, I couldn't believe how different Rebekah and Shoshanna were. I feel really sorry for Rebekah.

post-3772-144519960258_thumb.jpg

edited to remove the Facebook link, because I think I accidentally linked my own page :o

Is he holding a ... hatchet???

He is a world champion tomahawk thrower..... :shock:

nogreaterjoy.org/2012/11/04/michael-pearl-2012-world-champion-tomahawk-thrower/

So, going from left to right, here's my guess with the costumes:

FL: Wandering vagrant cat-lady, the "local colour" in a small mountain resort town. See her greasy, unkempt locks woven with bits of cat fur and nettle. A reporter claims she once told him that these keep the dementors from getting too close. Tourists are invited to upload pictures to the CatLadyofCrystalLake website, but warned to keep a distance of at least 50 metres because she likes to chuck dead kittens when startled.

CL: Michael Pearl in his regular habit. He makes Debi's Cat Lady look like an upper-class extra on Downton Abbey in contrast. Old tramp hat, rugby shirt (?), claw necklace, Stone-Age tomahawk, dirty bearded and leering at the camera like a sex offender. Oh, and a visible layer of filth coating all. Yes, this is a portrait of a man who inspires me with confidence in his ability to work with small children! If I lived in the Southern United States I would definitely take advantage of conceal and carry laws and shoot that thing in the face if it even looked in the direction of a child.

Incidently, how much would FJ members pay a teacher to dress like that at an upcoming Parent-Teacher Night?

CR: Early 60s ballroom dancer with the wrong shoes for that dress has fallen in love with the pervert Sasquatch. Is this the same daughter who did the erotic dance at the wedding that got Michael so excited that he waived the general rule against dancing? Is she going to have sex with him?

FR: Ballroom dancer's creepy partner. Will murder the ballroom dancer, but not before he takes pictures of her doing the nasty with the Sasquatch.

Her pose with her father looks strange, like she is with him not her husband.

Yes, I think that she is the daughter who did the sexy dance for her husband in front of the wedding guests.

Michael Pearl creeps me out, theres something off about him. I get the same feeling from Gothard too. He looks like he should be driving a white van with "free candy" written on the side, or being a crazy homeless man who steals and eats children. He doesnt look like someone who should be around children.

Michael Pearl has always given me the pedophile vibe, and it isn't how he looks, either. I think that he gets off sexually on beating kids.

Michael Pearl creeps me out, theres something off about him. I get the same feeling from Gothard too. He looks like he should be driving a white van with "free candy" written on the side, or being a crazy homeless man who steals and eats children. He doesnt look like someone who should be around children.

You know about Gothard and his penchant for comely young ladies dancing close attendance on him? And that fundie hair is actually what he thinks is hot?

You know about Gothard and his penchant for comely young ladies dancing close attendance on him? And that fundie hair is actually what he thinks is hot?

Yeah, I read the articles about it on Recovering Grace a while ago. It didnt suprise me, hes always creeped me out, like the same feeling youd get if you saw a serial killer.

Despite all the controversy over the Pearls and their child-training methods, I've been wondering about Shoshana. I ran across some of her Youtube videos through the Bulk Herb Store, and and just amazed at how happy and lively she seems. One can usually tell when fundies (or people in general) are just pretending to be happy, but Shoshana genuinely seems to be joyful and love her life. I wonder if she and her husband have made some different choices than Ma and Pa Pearl advocate? Obviously they are still on friendly terms with the parents, but I have to wonder how/why she seems different. Any thoughts?

What is with Michael Pearl's eyes? :character-jaws: "He's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes"(said in my best Quint voice). :character-jaws: Seriously though, his eyes are really evil looking in that picture.

Archived