IGNORED

New book for the Botkin girls

slh12280

Don't know if this has already been posted but yes the Botkins are indeed writing another book. There was a post on their blog a couple of weeks ago.

They are writing the book, but they are asking all their followers to send in their thoughts, ideas, reflections, questions, problems. I guess that would make it much easier!

I got So Much More from the library just to see if it was as bad as everyone says. Getting through it is like pulling teeth. I skipped the chapter where they claim feminism is rooted in Marxism.

Well, what else are they going to do? They aren't married, no small children underfoot at home. They have to keep busy somehow. The family business has to continually produce new products or people lose interest. I'm not surprised at all.

If any of them are lurking on here, I would love to see a book about the arts and what it means to be a Christian and an artist.

I would like it to be a group effort from the whole family.

If any of them are lurking on here, I would love to see a book about the arts and what it means to be a Christian and an artist.

I would like it to be a group effort from the whole family.

That would be markedly entertaining. I second this.

Archived