IGNORED

What to do when your godly man is a lazy SOB

Guest experienced

I'd read this before but forgotten about it.

So, what is a wife supposed to do? Basically nothing—nothing in word and nothing in deed. Just stay cheerful and loving. Your situation is better than most, for you have parents who, while not pushy, are willing to help. First, thank God for that wonderful mercy

Her husband won't work. They advise her to live with her parents if they loose their house and let her husband experience homelessness but to allow him conjugal visits. um....no.

Guest Anonymous

Her husband won't work. They advise her to live with her parents if they loose their house and let her husband experience homelessness but to allow him conjugal visits. um....no.

That one had me :roll:

Its been many years since I'd been to that website and forums. If you read through the threads, its a common topic. Very few of these woman are advised to leave their lazy slugs. I would suggest that its not uncommon that these azwipes are lazy and using their helpmates as a meal ticket and hothole. I think the minority of these guys are probably nonproductive and have their families living on the edge of homelessness. Not everyone can get their own tv show.

Well, if they started giving out that advice, Rebekah Anast might start getting the wrong idea - you know, the one where she's a person and her children are also people, and they deserved a better life than a lieabout 'prophet' father and treating deadly medical conditions with roots & twigs?

Well, if they started giving out that advice, Rebekah Anast might start getting the wrong idea - you know, the one where she's a person and her children are also people, and they deserved a better life than a lieabout 'prophet' father and treating deadly medical conditions with roots & twigs?

Rebekah Anast was my gateway fundie and she breaks my heart the most. Her will and any capacity for self-protection for herself or her children were beaten out of her by those sadists that she called parents. She was a sitting duck for a loser like Gabe.

Why on earth would these layabout men shape up and change if they can get away with doing nothing for their wives or children and then get as much sex as they want when their wives have to go to family for shelter?

One of the biggest problems I have with this sort of fundamentalist patriarchy is that in order for it to work, one must always be dealing with honorable people. But their philosophies both make it impossible to recognize a scumbag and then reward scumbags with all the comforts of a decent man who cares for his family. It's an aggressive form of ignorance that puts their women and children in danger.

Reading the comments, I was surprised no one told her she should have known this would happen when she married a non Christian.

Reading the comments, I was surprised no one told her she should have known this would happen when she married a non Christian.

Somebody did insinuate that it must have been a shotgun marriage, therefore it was her sin...

Archived