IGNORED

I would love to put Kidist in a room with Tom and Lorenzo.

clarinetpower

(I searched and found nothing, forgive me if this is a repeat.)

She critiques Michelle Obama's inauguration looks, and apparently, finds herself hilarious.

Darth Vader and Neo from the Matrix?

I guess she missed the Star Trek meme.

Gah. She is insane.

(And I would wear Obama's coat and dresses in a HEARTBEAT. She looked *fabuloso*!!! Snaps!)

(I searched and found nothing, forgive me if this is a repeat.)

She critiques Michelle Obama's inauguration looks, and apparently, finds herself hilarious.

Darth Vader and Neo from the Matrix?

I guess she missed the Star Trek meme.

Gah. She is insane.

(And I would wear Obama's coat and dresses in a HEARTBEAT. She looked *fabuloso*!!! Snaps!)

Oh my God, as much as it would sound like a great idea in theory I think she would come out with some bigoted shit toward Tom and Lorenzo. But that would be excellent.

I have to stop visiting her blog. It makes me want to harm people and things. Her negative obsession with her fellow women of color makes me ill.

The worst part is, if Shelly had been a Republican, she'd be praising her right and left. She's so transparent. Though she was complementary to Dr. Biden, although she had to make her MRS. (Dr.) Biden. GRAH!!!!

Doc Jill looked fab, too. Love the coat.

Oh my God, as much as it would sound like a great idea in theory I think she would come out with some bigoted shit toward Tom and Lorenzo. But that would be excellent.

It would take more than the likes of kidist to bother TLo. She is less than the merest speck of lint on their immaculately tailored sleeves.

TLO would make mincemeat out of Kidlist. Of course, she's not so say so on her blog.

Your post reminded me to check out what TLo had said about the gowns at the SAG Awards, but I got sidetracked by their Downton Abbey post. Lots of tears over last night's episode, btw.

Kidist's fashion "criticsm" boils down to "If a liberal wore it, it's trash." My favorite was when she dissed Michelle and said she has terrible style because she doesn't belong in the first lady pantheon.

Also no idea why she's got such haterade for her cardigans. But then I love love love me some cardigans.

Kidist's fashion "criticsm" boils down to "If a liberal wore it, it's trash." My favorite was when she dissed Michelle and said she has terrible style because she doesn't belong in the first lady pantheon.

Also no idea why she's got such haterade for her cardigans. But then I love love love me some cardigans.

This! If Michelle's outfit had been worn by Ann Romney, Kidist would have been drooling with praise.

And since when is Kidist the one to talk about other people's fashion choices? We've seen pictures of her. She is downright frumpy! Pulitzer-Prize winning fashion journalist, Robin Givhan, should kick Kidist's ass!

Archived