IGNORED

Gun Appreciation Day

BoomerLynn

In incredibly poor taste, conservatives are now calling for a "Gun Appreciation Day" similar to August's "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day."

http://news.msn.com/us/gun-appreciation ... il-a-style

Americans love their guns and their Second Amendment right to bear arms. On Jan. 19, 2013, gun owners and tea party activists across the country will demonstrate their passions…Chick-fil-A style!,†declares a flyer on the GAD website

If the American people don’t fight back now, Obama will do [to] the Second Amendment what he has already done to the First – gut it without a moment’s thought to our basic constitutional rightsâ€, GAD chairman Larry Ward wrote on the website

:roll:

*facepalm* What are they going to do, show up at Chick-Fil-A with guns, screaming that God hates the gays?

Also, have these people ever actually READ the any of the amendments?

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner because stupid people make me sad.

How am I supposed to appreciate my guns? They don't cuddle back.

This is scary...very scary, and has the potential to not end well. :shock:

That's exactly how I feel about having a fish as a pet.

Hey now, I like my fish! :D Sure, they don't cuddle, but some of them do the cutest wiggle dance if they think you're going to feed them...

Anyway, what's Obama supposed to have done to the first amendment, now?

The 1st ammendment allows religious freedom, it doesn't allow one religious group to have controll over other Americans who may not think like a particular religious group. Deal with it.

Archived