IGNORED

List of Anti-Feminists Courtesy of Pandagon

GolightlyGrrl

Pandagon? Isn't that the site run by the woman who had John Edward's illegitimate daughter?

I remember it being in the news a while ago, with regards to John Edwards, and I thought it was because of the baby-mama-drama.

No, she's (Pandagon) the psycho who decided the Duke lacrosse guys were guilty and those who defended them were rape loving scum. But then, she deleted the post once she realized they were innocent and pretended that it never happened. Not a fan.

No, but Amanda Marcotte worked on his campaign, along with Melissa McEwan of Shakesville.

Ah. That would explain where I'd heard the site name before. And that's really horrible... I didn't know about the whole Duke lacrosse case thing with Marcotte. I could have sworn she was Edward's baby-mama.

I do have... issues... with McEwan. If there was ever someone who could be considered a non-religious fundie, Melissa McEwan would make the cut. :evil:

Well, I guess I wasted my time posting the initial topic.

Sorry. I didn't mean to derail your thread. :oops:

Well, I guess I wasted my time posting the initial topic.

Not at all, the vintage Elvis Costello was great. :banana-guitar: :character-beavisbutthead: :banana-rock: :music-guitarred:

We are not known for staying on topic around here.

"Self-Hating Women Who Want Applause From Misogynists To Quiet The Emotional Storm Inside Anti-Feminists" - Lousewife (if in fact female) Alte the Trad Catholic are obvious examples, but Hestia/mamamilkshake/koolaiddrinkingmama/whatever-her-name-was-when-she-started-a--blog-to-blame-us-for-excluding her wins the prize in this category.

Sorry. I didn't mean to derail your thread. :oops:

That's okay. I didn't know all the particulars on Amanda Marcotte. Still, I think it's an interesting topic. I'd like people's thoughts.

Self-Hating Women Who Want Applause From Misogynists To Quiet The Emotional Storm Inside Anti-Feminists

Similiar to the women who want to be the smartest girl in room, except these women are even meaner and exude hate for other women that is only equaled by their hunger to have creepiness-exuding misogynists say nice things about them. It's not enough to simply dismiss other women as inferior; they openly hate other women and beg misogynists to give them cookies for their willingness to attack other women. Sometimes they pretend they are feminists, because doing so makes their attacks on other women even uglier and more protracted.

Examples: Ann Althouse, Ann Coulter (don't name your girls Ann, people

)

This is the Thinking Housewife.

Its very difficult to cut and paste from that site so I had to copy the entire article and erase what I didn't want.

Not at all, the vintage Elvis Costello was great. :banana-guitar: :character-beavisbutthead: :banana-rock: :music-guitarred:

We are not known for staying on topic around here.

"Self-Hating Women Who Want Applause From Misogynists To Quiet The Emotional Storm Inside Anti-Feminists" - Lousewife (if in fact female) Alte the Trad Catholic are obvious examples, but Hestia/mamamilkshake/koolaiddrinkingmama/whatever-her-name-was-when-she-started-a--blog-to-blame-us-for-excluding her wins the prize in this category.

And don't forget Kamilla. I'm convinced that the major point of her blog is to get the Baylys and the other conservative Calvinista theologists to pay attention to her.

And don't forget Kamilla. I'm convinced that the major point of her blog is to get the Baylys and the other conservative Calvinista theologists to pay attention to her.

Oh, poor Kamilla. She is just soooo pathetic that I almost feel sorry for her sometimes. Almost.

Kamilla, the RBDs don't give a damn about you. You are beneath them because of your chromosomal makeup and that will never change. You can either carry their water or hold their dicks, but that's about it, honey.

She missed F. Carolyn Graglia who believed female genital mutilation was a good thing because it allowed women to concentrate on their husbands.

She missed F. Carolyn Graglia who believed female genital mutilation was a good thing because it allowed women to concentrate on their husbands.

And men want to concentrate on their women. The clit is it!

Archived