IGNORED

Complementarians recruit on Craig's List

Brainsample

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/grp/2490311099.html

All Family's, Husband's & Wives should read this ...........

One of the greatest problems facing many families today is the lack of leadership by the husband. Some husbands don't realize that God has ordained them for this role, while others simply don't understand how they should lead; still others simply refuse to lead. In marriage counseling I see this problem over and over again. Most of the men that I counsel do not realize that many of the serious problems that are occurring in their homes directly result from their failure to lead. It is clear that the lack of the husband's leadership in his home will definitely create a chain reaction of marital, financial, and parenting problems. Therefore, let us consider why husbands fail to lead and how they can begin to lead their wife and family... blah blah blah for seven pages in MS Word

I hope all of the Family's [sic] that read this get something out of it -- that this is ridiculous.

It's written by an unnamed counselor.

I wonder what the point of putting it on Craig's List was. . . not to drum up more business, obviously, since he doesn't name himself. Just to pontificate on this nonsense, it looks like.

One normally thinks of a different type of recruiting on Craigslist.

I wonder if this signals a new level of desperation in P/QF circles, or just the work of a lone(ly) adherent.

One normally thinks of a different type of recruiting on Craigslist.

I wonder if this signals a new level of desperation in P/QF circles, or just the work of a lone(ly) adherent.

I like this explanation of the new desperation and the thoughts of others here as well. They probably count this as "witnessing" to people to share their testimony of faith (as in the Great Commission to go preach the Gospel).

Archived