IGNORED

LAF meets Drinking Lousewife

GenerationCedarchip

I hadn't been to Chanceyland in a while so I took a gander at LAF. Their top post at the moment is one in which Jennie Chancey extols the wisdom of non other than the Drinking Lousewife. And it's on the subject of feminism. I think my head hurts now. :puke-right::puke-left:

The union we feared the most is happening!!!! The Stinking Fishwife probably has the gals at LAF thinking she really is the new Aristotle. Of course, they have no idea who Aristotle is, but they are totally convinced anyway!

Sigh. I think I understand why fundies separate themselves from society now. Posts like this just make me want to move to an area where everyone thinks the way I do and feminism is considered awesome. :(

Sigh. I think I understand why fundies separate themselves from society now. Posts like this just make me want to move to an area where everyone thinks the way I do and feminism is considered awesome. :(

Boston is the place to be!

OT: I love the nicknames for her! lol it reminds me of Married with Children when Bud wanted his family to call him Grandmaster B and they kept calling him other stuff. List here http://www.bundyology.com/bbud.html

Keep that shit coming. It makes my day.

Archived