IGNORED

Michelle Bachmann -- the Next POTUS?

demgirl

No way. The entire country would have to be simultaneously struck with some sort of braincell-killing disease first.

that is why we need to spread the word about her extreme beliefs

I thought there was no way in hell that Obama was going to win president, so i wouldn't be surprised.

I am not a Republican, but my husband is. And I have voted Republican when I thought that was the better choice.

I would never vote for this POS and I don't think my dh would either. If he did, I would have a lot to say about it for sure. He was a bit pissed about Sarah Palin so I don't think it will come to that. Bachmann is like Sarah Palin minus 100 IQ points (putting her in the negative range) and she is way too extreme.

Do the Republicans WANT to lose? That is the only reason to run her. I don't think they cared much about the last election because they knew they were losing; common sense there. But they might be able to swing 2012 if they chose a moderate with some actual answers for the economy and healthcare.

I read the title of this post as Michelle Bachmann -- the Next Pontius as in Pontius Pilot. Hm....

I think she's peaking way, way too early. I will be very surprised if her popularity stays at this level by November 2012. Either the public will wake up and realize what a fruit loop she is or she'll be hit by a scandal.

I'm 99% sure this video has been posted on here before, however....

In summary this guy talks about Donald Trump's supposed popularity among the people (high poll numbers) and how it was promoted by the media.

Hopefully the whole Bachmann situation is the same. The only reason the American public is interested in her is because the media keeps talking about her...maybe... :pray:

My only comment she will be PUTUS when ZsuZsu uses birth control

I was in a diner today with a TV tuned to CNN, and they noted at the bottom of the screen that Bachmann announced that she has migraines.

I just found this, and without reading the whole piece, it looks as though she describes them as "incapacitating."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

As a fellow migraine sufferer myself, I would not vote for a fellow migraineur. For me, they are triggered by sleep deprivation and stress together, plus food additives and sometimes with hormonal factors. Pow!

I think that limits her horizons more than her wacko factor.

I was in a diner today with a TV tuned to CNN, and they noted at the bottom of the screen that Bachmann announced that she has migraines.

I just found this, and without reading the whole piece, it looks as though she describes them as "incapacitating."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

As a fellow migraine sufferer myself, I would not vote for a fellow migraineur. For me, they are triggered by sleep deprivation and stress together, plus food additives and sometimes with hormonal factors. Pow!

I think that limits her horizons more than her wacko factor.

her brain is rebelling against the craziness.

Doggie, I knew you'd love this, and I thought about PMing you anyway because I know how much you love this chick.

Doggie, I knew you'd love this, and I thought about PMing you anyway because I know how much you love this chick.

you bet. I wish time magazine would have a nutjob of the year issue because she would be right at the top.

Sometimes, I worry about other countries having atomic bombs. And then I look at who wants to run this nuclear-armed country and I think, oh no.

Except she's surging in the polls and that's after all the pray the gay away and slavery stuff came out.

It's July 2011, not July 2012. I'm not that worried. Besides, Michele has too many questions to answer:

* So, are you and Marcus running a "pray away the gay" clinic?

* And you're opposed to federal subsidies, but your PATG clinic is getting them?

* Michele, you're on record as saying wives should be submissive to their husbands. Are we electing you or Marcus?

* Do you really think your migraines are caused by high-heeled shoes?

* How frequent and serious are your migraines?

* Is your husband so far in the closet that he can see the lamp post in Narnia?

etc.

Not worried...yet.

Sometimes, I worry about other countries having atomic bombs. And then I look at who wants to run this nuclear-armed country and I think, oh no.

It's small wonder why the other countries want atomic bombs...

It's small wonder why the other countries want atomic bombs...

Seriously, I'll start stockpiling food and supplies if it looks like she's a serious possibility, because there'd be a million more reasons to bomb us if she was president.

Well, she'll always appeal to a lunatic fringe. She is probably too liberal for some of them. I rather hope she would get the GOP nomination because most of the middle-of-the-road, normal people I know (not screaming lefties like me) would never vote for her and would vote for Obama instead, even if they voted McCain last time. Most people are smart enough to see what a horror show she is. The only fear I do have is that after her defeat she may have a following of crazies prepared to be, shall we say, disruptive.

I registered as a Republican when I registered to vote a long long time ago. I know that as well as myself, there are other registered Republicans who are Democrats in their hearts, but stay in the party simply to make sure that people like Bachmann don't get elected.

I wouldn't vote for her, and I'm registered as a Republican (changed it back to vote in the last primary). If she was to run against Obama, I'd consider it another one of those elections where the two-party stranglehold on the electoral system really sucks. If I agreed with a 3rd party candidate, I would probably vote for them unless it looked like it was going to be a really close election.

For now, looks like I'm going to be talking with some of my Ron Paul supporting Republican friends and trying to sway them over to supporting Romney if it starts looking close, to keep this loon out of the running.

I think she is definitely being pushed by the media. Honestly, I think most of the big people in television are extremely liberal and would rather a moderate, likeable candidate NOT run against Obama. And, yes, I'm sure there are moderate, likeable Republicans because every Republican I know personally falls under that category. The Republicans that run in local elections here seem to fall under that category.

Archived