IGNORED

Pamela's Prayer

Jessica

For those who missed it in the other thread, here's a link for you to watch Pamela's Prayer (yes, THAT Pamela's Prayer from Josh & Anna's site) online and be encouraged to save your first kiss for your wedding day. Enjoy!

veoh.com/watch/v13766642eRabrAyH

I watched that before. There was a fundie lite family that lived near my family when I was growing up and that a VHS of that. I saw it with a couple of their kids when I was 14 or 15. I hated it.

Thanks :). I did, but when I opened it came up as adware/spyware on my anti-virus. Does anyone know about its safety?

Thanks :). I did, but when I opened it came up as adware/spyware on my anti-virus. Does anyone know about its safety?

As I recall, Veoh does did add a tool bar - which I deleted - and changed my homepage to Bing search - which I had to change back.

Wow, thanks! I'm so psyched to watch this. Now if only there were a way to see So Much More without giving the Botkins any money...

I saw that when I was younger. I don't remember much of it, though, and don't really care to watch it again.

I watched the 5 minute beginning and the youtube clip for Pamela's Prayer. That was enough. It was like a really bad After School Special. I can imagine its intended audience is 9-12 year olds in fundy households. And yet Josh and Anna cited it as a favourite. It does seem that many fundies have plateaued at adolescent age mentally and emotionally.

On a side note, if a young fundy dad was left a widower with only one child all the fundy maids would be fighting over him and he'd be married again in a wink. Just saying...

I watched the 5 minute beginning and the youtube clip for Pamela's Prayer. That was enough. It was like a really bad After School Special. I can imagine its intended audience is 9-12 year olds in fundy households. And yet Josh and Anna cited it as a favourite. It does seem that many fundies have plateaued at adolescent age mentally and emotionally.

On a side note, if a young fundy dad was left a widower with only one child all the fundy maids would be fighting over him and he'd be married again in a wink. Just saying...

The description of really bad After School Special is the perfect description for Pamela's prayer. When i watched it with my fundie lite neighbors I cringed through the whole thing.

Some fundies are probably stunted emotionally and they sometimes don't notice it. Josh and Anna probably use Pamela's Prayer when try to counsel other Christian couples. :lol:

Archived