IGNORED

Duggars "still trying" for more kids

whit1213

Hello everyone! :greetings-waveyellow: Since the rapture to the new board has came, I have decided to delurk a little. I hardly posted on the other board, just an avid, stay up till 4 am reader.

I was listening to Little Rock's local NPR (from central AR but live in NE Louisiana) and I heard this short interview with JB about having more kids, how M is drying up (my words not his, lol) and of course how they are going to "leave it up to the Lord."

I wasn't sure if this was posted on the other board. Sorry if it's a repost or "old" news.

http://www.kuar.org/kuarnews/25598-dugg ... -kids.html

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the sake of their existing children I really do hope Michelle has hit menopause (or secretly had a hysterectomy after Josie was born.)

Oh good god. I hope one of those girls finds a way to slip some birth control pills in Michelle's portion to tater tot casserole.

I have a bad, bad feeling that ofJimBoob likely will get pregnant again before everything closes up for good. I wouldn't even put it past them to surreptitiously use some type of fertility treatment as they know much a new baby gives a boost to their fame.

I also think that it might even hurt the public image of them. People have already been wondering how much is too much after poor Josie was born with all her problems. Even if the baby is born perfectly healthy, people are going to wonder why they decided to have another child after a super pre-mature special needs child. And Heaven forbid if the child is actually born with some type of problems.

Hell, I'm just about ready to start a donation drive for JimBoob to get a vasectomy.

Oh good god. I hope one of those girls finds a way to slip some birth control pills in Michelle's portion to tater tot casserole.

Michelle- "How come I'm the only one with a white powder on top of my tater tot casserole??"

I expect that she will be prego again. Since they like to announce before the pee on the stick dries, I also anticipate a miscarriage or two. Sad, but expected. I think they'll reach 20 before they close up shop and start importing from cambodia.

TLC should put the Duggars on 'my weird addiction'.

LOL, excellent idea. TLC loves to do weird show combos and that one would work beautifully

I think she might actually be done. Where in that poor, battered uterus would an embryo be able to implant? Her body is aged well beyond that of a normal woman in her mid 40's.

salt peter would be a better choice. keep the whole family in line and you dont have to worry about watching the kids anymore. :gay-umbrella:

Unrelated, but I love KUAR. Then again, I'm a local ;)

I love KUAR too! I don't live in Arkansas anymore but I grew up right outside of LR. We are trying to move back because all our family lives in Central AR. I listen to KUAR on NPR's iphone app because the NPR here in Monroe, LA sucks!

I love KUAR too! I don't live in Arkansas anymore but I grew up right outside of LR. We are trying to move back because all our family lives in Central AR. I listen to KUAR on NPR's iphone app because the NPR here in Monroe, LA sucks!

Yes it does! I used to live in Ruston!

I swear, we have enough FJerites to have a get together in Central Arkansas.

I have a bad, bad feeling that ofJimBoob likely will get pregnant again before everything closes up for good. I wouldn't even put it past them to surreptitiously use some type of fertility treatment as they know much a new baby gives a boost to their fame.

I also think that it might even hurt the public image of them. People have already been wondering how much is too much after poor Josie was born with all her problems. Even if the baby is born perfectly healthy, people are going to wonder why they decided to have another child after a super pre-mature special needs child. And Heaven forbid if the child is actually born with some type of problems.

Hell, I'm just about ready to start a donation drive for JimBoob to get a vasectomy.

I think that happening would send the view of them over the edge. I remember when they got pregnant with Josie there was some negative reaction or at least hesitancy that wasn't there nearly as much before. Now that things were bad with Josie people are actually aware that it's a dangerous religious belief keeping them from any pregnancy avoidance instead of the previous perception that "they just liked kids a LOT but they're all healthy so good for them!" Hopefully she's actually finished though.

I think she might actually be done. Where in that poor, battered uterus would an embryo be able to implant? Her body is aged well beyond that of a normal woman in her mid 40's.

Doc Sharon has gone into some detail about the type of c-section you have to have with a micro preemie and the chances of conception go waaaaay down. Sarah Pope, the young woman who prayed with Michelle at the hospital, also mentioned this on her blog.

At any rate, Doc Sharon also went into detail about how once pre-eclampsia happens this early in a pregnancy, there is a high risk of it occuring even earlier with subsequent pregnancies. In the book, they finally admit that Michelle was much sicker than they let on. She needed BP meds for a month after the c-section to get her BP back to normal.

I would be SHOCKED if she had another one. She might conceive and miscarry, but they'll never publically admit to a miscarriage, since it blows their stupid cover about the pill causing her fertile myrtle self to miscarry in 1989. The only way I can see them admitting to a miscarriage is if their ratings remain dismal and Boob plants a story to spike discussion about them. He finally realizes negative publicity is just as good as the fawning sheeple fans for his wallet.

ETA: I want my post count back! :angry-cussingblack:

The thought of JimBoob and Michelle being intimate makes me want to use a lot of brain bleach.

I would be kind of surprised if Michelle gets pregnant again, though I suppose it's possible. They've said they're considering adoption, and while I think a lot of agencies would turn them down, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go down that avenue in the future.

A few years ago, I would've said they'd make it to an even 20, but now I'm not so sure. Michelle will be 45 in a few months, and while I'm sure it's possible to conceive at 45 without assistance, it would be pretty amazing for her to do so and to carry to term. I guess it's no less amazing (read: surprising, not awesome) to bear 19 children, though, so I'm not going to count her out yet.

I would be kind of surprised if Michelle gets pregnant again, though I suppose it's possible. They've said they're considering adoption, and while I think a lot of agencies would turn them down, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go down that avenue in the future.

I haven't actually seen full runnings of the show (only snippets) but what kind of problems is Josie facing? (Apart from being a micro premie).

Is Josie completely healthy or still dealing with issues?

Also, why would a family with 19 kids want to adopt? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited for typos.

I haven't actually seen full runnings of the show (only snippets) but what kind of problems is Josie facing? (Apart from being a micro premie).

Is Josie completely healthy or still dealing with issues?

According to the Duggars, she's pretty healthy.

Also, why would a family with 19 kids want to adopt? Inquiring minds want to know.

They'd say it's because they love children. The Duggars have been doing a lot of traveling lately, so if they were to adopt an infant, I suspect he or she would be in the care of one of the older girls most of the time. Personally, I think it would be unconscionable to adopt an older child and expect him or her to be on a reality TV show. I'm not a big fan of little kids being on reality TV in general, but subjecting an older kid to that seems particularly wrong to me. Just my opinion, though.

How much can you love a child, if you are leaving it in the care of others?

There's an old story aout Prince CHarles. Queen Elizabeth went on a world tour - gone for a long time. When she came back, Prince Charles didn't run to her to hug her. He stuck out his hand for a handshake.

how M is drying up (my words not his, lol) and of course how they are going to "leave it up to the Lord."[/quote

:roll:

If this were a sane friend, I'd recommend arginmax from the GNC. Let's hope it's an IUS causing the arrid conditions.

It could be menopause, or she could just be dried up because she's too dang tired or busy to think of the hibbety jibbety...even with the Jslaves.

I got a uterine ultrasound and if the tech is to be believed, I have to wait until late early 50's for the change. She might be one of those people too. I'm all for the open discussion of sex and sexuality, but I don't get the dressing in 14 yards of semi-fashionable fabric and courting just to talk about vaginal secretions on the public airwaves or on satellite radio.Just say you're freaks that like to get it on. Maybe Jimboob should join Wiener at that sexthearpy camp.

Archived