IGNORED

Maxwell ISB

terranova

The Maxwell's haven't posted in a week, which is unlike them, so it's time to roll out the ISB.

There last post was pretty depressing, even for them so...

-Someone has gone off the reservation. I'm thinking one of the younger boys

-Someone is sick

-One of the daughters in law lost a baby (hope it's not that)

OR it could just be they're being their usual depressing selves and I'm reading too much into it.

Anyone keen to join the bus?

Is it too much to hope Mary had a big "Fuck you and fuck this shit" moment and got the hell out of there? I understand she's still a minor but damn, a girl can hope right?

I think it's because several of us ebil FJ-ers have made light-shedding comments in response to their recent blog posts (notably Sarah's 30th b-day), and Steve is directing all power to the shields in response.

I think it's because several of us ebil FJ-ers have made light-shedding comments in response to their recent blog posts (notably Sarah's 30th b-day), and Steve is directing all power to the shields in response.

Perhaps, but like wise Captain Kirk we may know how to circumvent the shields and blast them again with our words of wisdom and truth.

Perhaps, but like wise Captain Kirk we may know how to circumvent the shields and blast them again with our words of wisdom and truth.

Amen! Testify, sister!!

:lol:

Well, the blog's been updated, thanks Steve-O!

looks like the wimmen-folk went on an oh so exciting field trip to a dairy farm, woo hoo!

They went to Shatto! They have a really strong following in and around KC. Shatto has great milk, cheese, butter, soap, everything. Their root beer milk is to die for. Hey! Right up Steve's alley!

I hope Sarah and Mary fled. Probably they forgot to pray and the computer wouldn't turn on or something like that.....

I grew up on a dairy farm. I would not go anywhere near that "end" of a cow, especially holding a young child. Cows kick thier legs quite often. Plus, they often let loose with pee and/or poo. It splatters quite well on concert. ;)

I'm surprised the dairy farm wasn't too defrauding for the M ladies - cow's tits and all (sorry, I don't know the right word in English for that part of the cow :D ). Sarah even touched them when trying to milk the poor animal. Maybe that's why this was a "women only" -trip - bet it would have been too NIKE for the Maxwell boys to see where their milk really comes from...

I think the reason for lacking posts is that there simply isn't anything to post about. They are not preparing for a big spring trip, and you just can't clean your house every single day and post about it, not even the Maxwells.

I'm surprised the dairy farm wasn't too defrauding for the M ladies - cow's tits and all (sorry, I don't know the right word in English for that part of the cow :D ). Sarah even touched them when trying to milk the poor animal. Maybe that's why this was a "women only" -trip - bet it would have been too NIKE for the Maxwell boys to see where their milk really comes from...

I think the reason for lacking posts is that there simply isn't anything to post about. They are not preparing for a big spring trip, and you just can't clean your house every single day and post about it, not even the Maxwells.

that's why there were no boys. they would have been defrauded ;) Unless the cows promised love, then the womin folk won't be defrauded of course.

hey is it proper to say "we girls" I thought the correct formulation was "us girls" ?

Do they ever really have anything to write about though?

These are the people who try and take all the fun out of their lives. I would think not talking is more suspicious for them than talking about nothing.

Udders = "cow's tits." :D

Sadly, it doesn't seem unreasonable that the Maxwell boys could be defrauded by the sight of a milk cow.

Udders = "cow's tits." :D

You always learn something new - thanks ;)

I grew up on a dairy farm. I would not go anywhere near that "end" of a cow, especially holding a young child. Cows kick thier legs quite often. Plus, they often let loose with pee and/or poo. It splatters quite well on concert. ;)

Dumb question: How do you make sure a cow's bladder and colon are empty so you can safely milk her? I lived near a dairy farm for years, and this problem never occurred to me!

Dumb question: How do you make sure a cow's bladder and colon are empty so you can safely milk her? I lived near a dairy farm for years, and this problem never occurred to me!

You hook "them" up to machines. It only takes a minute or so, then walk away. When done, unhook. My Dad did get "splashed", but very rarely. He knew what "signs" to look for. ;)

I figure they just have nothing to say. Every second of every day in their lives, when they're not on the road selling themselves, is the same as the day before. How many times can you make a post about being blessed by burrito making and time with the LORD?

What's up with the random 'encouragement' post (before the one about the dairy)? Am I imagining it, or is that a not-so-subtle message from Stevie? (We know you disagree with us, but we're going to heaven and you're not.Nyah nyah.)

Proof that the Maxwell boys could not visit the dairy as they would have been defrauded is from the comments:

"William D says:

February 9, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I’ve often thought about opening up my farm for visits.

I’ve got an old cow, but she cannot produce milk. I’ve got 19 others that do, but we use machines which are faster.

Glad you had on fun on your visit."

But I had wrote:

"William D says:

I’ve got an old cow, but she cannot produce milk as she has small teats. I’ve got 19 others that do, but we use machines which are faster.

Glad you had on fun on your visit."So he edits the text that someone else wrote

So he edits the comments rather than just delete a snarky one like mine. Still got past though.

Come on Stevie, a cow has teats, it's not a slang word.....

Nice one. I don't think the Maxwell's milk comes from teats though, it is brought from heaven by little wiener-shaped angels from God.

Now John maybe you can suggest that the menfolk come over for a field trip around castrating time, and you can share some recipes for frying up the prairie oysters. Mens can't think of cow teats without being defrauded, but a little castrating should be safe.

Proof that the Maxwell boys could not visit the dairy as they would have been defrauded is from the comments:

"William D says:

I’ve got an old cow, but she cannot produce milk. I’ve got 19 others that do, but we use machines which are faster.

Glad you had on fun on your visit."

But I had wrote:

"William D says:

I’ve got an old cow, but she cannot produce milk as she has small teats. I’ve got 19 others that do, but we use machines which are faster.

Glad you had on fun on your visit."So he edits the text that someone else wrote

So he edits the comments rather than just delete a snarky one like mine. Still got past though.

Come on Stevie, a cow has teats, it's not a slang word.....

Brilliance! I love proof of things, even if we know them already.

More importantly, does Steve-O not even think of how incredibly wrong it seems for him to be worried about his sons being defrauded by a cow? It is an animal. Dairy cows are bred to produce milk. The milk comes out of their teats. I'd be more concerned about any guy who did get defrauded by that that anything else. I can understand fundie boys avoiding public breast feeding demonstrations, even though it's absolutely idiotic, but seriously people, cows. Do fundie cows wear nice little cow frumpers?

Brilliance! I love proof of things, even if we know them already.

More importantly, does Steve-O not even think of how incredibly wrong it seems for him to be worried about his sons being defrauded by a cow? It is an animal. Dairy cows are bred to produce milk. The milk comes out of their teats. I'd be more concerned about any guy who did get defrauded by that that anything else. I can understand fundie boys avoiding public breast feeding demonstrations, even though it's absolutely idiotic, but seriously people, cows. Do

cows wear nice little cow frumpers?

On what planet is referring to a cows teats offensive?

Archived