IGNORED

Did I see Jim Bob Dancing?

roddma

Do my eyes deceive or is Jim Bob dancing in the World Tour video? I got to see it on You Tube.

http://duggarswatch.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... gland.html

No, your eyes did not deceive you. JimBob Duggar is a hypocrite.

eta add, I think he does it twice but I may be wrong. Once trying on a hat he does a Russian dance and maybe with the kilt. Just so it comes up on google search when JB googles himself; JimBob Duggar is a hypocrite.

Oh but wait, Jimbob is WAY too righteous to be dancing. Need we all be reminded that A.T.I. royalty are not tempted to movement such as we the sinners are (sarcasm of course). :roll:

OH MY EYES!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great, now I'll never be able to unsee that. Thanks Jim Bocrite.

Well now I understand why they REALLY forbid dancing. They're afraid that the kids will take after Jim Bob and they would embarrass the family. Now if only Jim Bob had followed his own rule.

OH MY EYES!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great, now I'll never be able to unsee that. Thanks Jim Bocrite.

SEE? I knew it!!! I'm scared out of my wits! :shock: :?

Maybe it's a good thing they have the no-dancing rule... shudder...

But I thought it wasn't a family rule. I thought that every single member of the family CHOOSES not to dance. No rules needed. Everyone chooses not to dance.

Jim chose to dance. No breaking of the rule. His own free will. He's allowed to dance, but most of the time he chooses not to. Don't you see? No oppression here. It's all choice.

Now when Joy decides to take ballet lessons, because she chooses to dance, I'm sure here parents will be just as accepting! :roll:

The no dancing rule really irritates me... I freely admit a lot of the dancing today is kind of scary with the stripper-type stuff. BUT there are other forms of dance that are lovely and graceful and certainly not 'defrauding' in anyway.

In primary school we actually did Folk Dancing and there are other forms of dance like Irish Dancing, Line Dancing, and Ballet, Ballroom Dancing etc that they could do that wouldn't 'ignite sexual desires'

I just love how the Duggars make everything sexual in nature and thing its all about the Booty-shake! :obscene-buttsway:

No fake nails on Jichelle. She's still got the man hands and that ugly watch. I'm still wondering if she got her nails done for that picture that's supposedly of Jubilee. I can understand getting a manicure so your fingernails don't look all scraggly, but French tips? Not cool.

No fake nails on Jichelle. She's still got the man hands and that ugly watch. I'm still wondering if she got her nails done for that picture that's supposedly of Jubilee. I can understand getting a manicure so your fingernails don't look all scraggly, but French tips? Not cool.

Anyone else a Jezebel reader? They addressed Michelle's recording to Jubilee today, and a lot of the commenters brought attention to the tips.

http://jezebel.com/5871480/duggars-video-message-directed-to-their-miscarried-child-andor-all-of-america

Anyone else a Jezebel reader? They addressed Michelle's recording to Jubilee today, and a lot of the commenters brought attention to the tips.

http://jezebel.com/5871480/duggars-video-message-directed-to-their-miscarried-child-andor-all-of-america

I still don't think it was Michelle's hand in the picture. But I'd bet money that she'll always have her nails done now, thinking no one will be any the wiser.

The no dancing rule really irritates me... I freely admit a lot of the dancing today is kind of scary with the stripper-type stuff. BUT there are other forms of dance that are lovely and graceful and certainly not 'defrauding' in anyway.

In primary school we actually did Folk Dancing and there are other forms of dance like Irish Dancing, Line Dancing, and Ballet, Ballroom Dancing etc that they could do that wouldn't 'ignite sexual desires'

I just love how the Duggars make everything sexual in nature and thing its all about the Booty-shake! :obscene-buttsway:

Do you really think sexual dancing is some newfangled thing that kids these days do? Remember Salome (from the Bible) dancing for her step-father to get a favor? She didn't just do some cute routine. The pole dancing that you find so scary would be less revealing than what she did.

There's a saying that every generation thinks they invented sex. I think we need a saying that every generation thinks the one that comes after them is the first to show their sexuality.

Do you really think sexual dancing is some newfangled thing that kids these days do? Remember Salome (from the Bible) dancing for her step-father to get a favor? She didn't just do some cute routine. The pole dancing that you find so scary would be less revealing than what she did.

There's a saying that every generation thinks they invented sex. I think we need a saying that every generation thinks the one that comes after them is the first to show their sexuality.

I didn't say that sexual dancing is anything new, so have no idea why you're being aggressive as to be thinking that I'm saying that the generation after me is the first to show their sexuality??? I'm 25 for heavens sake, so I am indeed talking about MY generation when I say these things!!!! So please don't assume!

I'm no prude, but I don't like the sexualisation of children you see more-so in the general media these days, compared to when I was a kid in the late 80's, early 90's. I think thats fair to say. I certainly don't remember other kids doing pole dancing classes and the very sexualised dancing and outfits you see a lot of them trying to mimic from tv shows they watch etc. Yes that is scary! You don't think so?

For clarification, all I was trying to say was that there are other forms of dance that could be done that are not sexual in nature at all. Like the ones I mentioned. So really there is no need to cut out dancing altogether because it might 'ignite desires' as quoted by the Duggars.

:roll:

Archived