IGNORED

Do the Duggar Sisters even like Anna?

Deleted07

I was just channel surfing and came across the episode of 19KAC 'Driving Miss Duggars' where the girls came back home from Little Rock to get some supplies and went to Josh and Anna's place for supper...

Anyways I couldn't help but notice when they questioned Anna and Jana about how they get along, neither seemed to know quite what to say!

Anna looked at Josh and was all "I think we get along great I hope!?" Very unsure and Jana was all big eyed and slowly said "I think I get along well with her"...

Heres a link to a Vid:

And also notice the body language on most of them, other than Jill, wasn't overly happy to be seeing Anna etc. Saw Jinger behind her arms cross and looking at her sternly, and yeah just seemed as though none were overly warm or happy to be with eachother etc.

Just wondered your thoughts?

I thinkthey probably get along fine.... I just find it sad that they felt the need to ask others how they actually felt: Anna seemed to feel that her opinion wasn't valid until she asked someone off camera (Josh?)>

They love them, esp Jinger. I will never forget that look when Anna said 'we haven't picked our letter yet' when they chose jordyn's name together. That was the meanest, most evil look I've ever seen. It sent me chills down my spine. And since it came from a holy christian, who'se fart smells like roses and sounds like Vivaldi, it was downright scary and I turned pale.

ETA - Talk about marrying orphans!!! :lol:

:roll:

THIS is what they think about Anna. If the four of them conspire to torment her or just let her have it... That can be a living hell for Anna.

I wonder about this too. I think that even if the Duggar girls despised Anna's guts that they would keep sweet and never let on. All of their emotions seem so controlled most of the time that it's hard to tell IMO.

It would be interesting if there really was some bad blood between them and all of the J'slaves ganged up on Mrs. Smuggar. Not good, just interesting.

I wonder about this too. I think that even if the Duggar girls despised Anna's guts that they would keep sweet and never let on. All of their emotions seem so controlled most of the time that it's hard to tell IMO.

It would be interesting if there really was some bad blood between them and all of the J'slaves ganged up on Mrs. Smuggar. Not good, just interesting.

The women with the biggest smiles and sweetest voices can often come up with the most cruel little cuts. I've had smiling women say really nasty things to me, yet because they were speaking in soft, kind voices, it took me a moment to recognize the vindictiveness of their statements. Keeping sweet often makes people more jerkish.

I've would hate to be the sister-in-law that didn't fit their thinking of what their brother's wife should be. Anna comes close to being the perfect quiverfull wife but I don't sense that the Duggar girls approve of her. However, it might be their eldest brother that annoys them and Anna, as his wife, just gets caught in that dislike.

The women with the biggest smiles and sweetest voices can often come up with the most cruel little cuts. I've had smiling women say really nasty things to me, yet because they were speaking in soft, kind voices, it took me a moment to recognize the vindictiveness of their statements.

Been there. And when you realize what's going on and open fire, they start gasping and weeping and fainting.

I think they like her as much as they can like anyone they barely know. Josh and Anna were super awkward with each other after they first got married because they only saw each other a few times a year and never even talked unchaperoned. Anna and the J'slaves saw even less of each other than that. They were probably caught off guard by the question, and had to make their usual choice between being honest and keeping sweet.

I could kind of see Jana being jealous of Anna. I'm sure Jana is aware that Josh is no prize, but at least Anna gets some autonomy in her own home. Plus she only has 2 babies to take care of (not counting Josh) while the J'slaves have been taking care of little kids for most of their lives. Jana doesn't seem to have the passion that Jill has for nursing/midwifery/missions, or the spunky/snarky personality of Jinger and Jessa. As the oldest girl, Jana has put in more slave labor than the others as well. Jana's been taught that she should have the same life that Anna has, and maybe she genuinely wants that. Anna and Jana are the same age, and Anna already has a husband and 2 babies while Jana has no courtship on the horizon that we know of.

I think if anything, the adult daughters are jealous of Anna. She is, after all, living the life they've been taught is ideal. For the most part, Anna keeps sweet and defers to Josh and the rest of the family, so what's not to like?

They may feel a certain snobbishness towards Anna, as it seems clear that she married "up.". (Shudder)

Interesting points!

Yeah I think it must have a lot to do with not really knowing her well at all or spending proper time on her one on one. Seems a shame, often wonder if poor Anna has any friends outside of the Duggars and Josh and her own sisters.

I think if anything, the adult daughters are jealous of Anna. She is, after all, living the life they've been taught is ideal. For the most part, Anna keeps sweet and defers to Josh and the rest of the family, so what's not to like?

They may feel a certain snobbishness towards Anna, as it seems clear that she married "up.". (Shudder)

If they don't like Anna, I agree this is the reason. Why are they still stuck at home taking care of siblings and not married off with kids of their own?

I bet Jana is kinda jealous because she would love to get married just to escape that house!

If escaping the house means that you don't only take care of the kids but having to carry them, vomit for 3 months while taking care of a selfish hb and a baby, then being in labor unmedicated for almost a day, having your pig husband go to sleep because watching you suffer is tiring, having your MIL, SILs, a cameraman stare at your hoolala while your sh*t all over yourself, crapping out the baby on the loo, being asked on nat. teevee if you have to go take a shit, after all this being dragged on a would tour sore and tired... then, yes, I guess thes are damn jealous.

I bet they hesitate because they always think "how to Mommy & Daddy want me to answer this question", not "how do I feel/think"..... :roll:

You're probably right.

I bet they hesitate because they always think "how to Mommy & Daddy want me to answer this question", not "how do I feel/think"..... :roll:

Oh, if they just KNEW what Munchausen Mullet thinks about Anna stealing her spotlight... They would not worry for a sec.

Well, now I know that Chickenetti looks as horrible as it sounds. *barf*

I don't think they hate her, but she probably faces a lot of scrutiny from them. Gotta make sure she's keeping sweet, not doing anything defrauding, etc. Women in fundie circles tend to compete with one another over who can act the most holy and look for the slightest hint of sinfulness.

I think they're jealous because she has exactly what they were taught they were supposed to want.Whatever they feel about her, i'm pretty sure they're not allowed to feel their real feelings if it doesn't involve "keeping sweet". Anna could probably use them as frirends since she had to move very far from her family and everything she's ever know, so if the J'Slaves don't like her, I kind of feel bad for her.

Well, now I know that Chickenetti looks as horrible as it sounds. *barf*

I am not the only one out there! The mere word Chickenetti makes me gag. Maybe I said before, it makes me think of the ground remains of deceased chickens at corporational chicken farms that they dilute with water and feed back to the livestock. There was once an episode on X Files where a cannibalist religious wacko community bred chickens and they got mad chicken disease and one lady drowned in that goo, the chicken chunks and blood. Now that was Chickenetti to me. When I heard the words chickenetti, it baptized that liquid that I saw on X files.

I am not the only one out there! The mere word Chickenetti makes me gag. Maybe I said before, it makes me think of the ground remains of deceased chickens at corporational chicken farms that they dilute with water and feed back to the livestock. There was once an episode on X Files where a cannibalist religious wacko community bred chickens and they got mad chicken disease and one lady drowned in that goo, the chicken chunks and blood. Now that was Chickenetti to me. When I heard the words chickenetti, it baptized that liquid that I saw on X files.

Gross! I loved the X Files. Wouldn't a VSE of X Files with the Duggars been fun? I am half way convinced an alien sucked out J'chelle's brain. :geek:

Gross! I loved the X Files. Wouldn't a VSE of X Files with the Duggars been fun? I am half way convinced an alien sucked out J'chelle's brain. :geek:

Oh they did a lot of episodes on cults. But ya right, Duggards would deserve a trilogy in X files. (OT sorry, just saw Red State, a new movie, on a cult that looked awfully like the Westboro retardite church of homofobia, maybe you'd like it)

Archived