IGNORED

It's Christmas Adam!

Sydney Fox

According to A Love that Multiplies, the Duggars call December 23, Christmas Adam "because it's the day before Christmas Eve and God created Adam before Eve." :roll::roll::roll:

According to A Love that Multiplies, the Duggars call December 23, Christmas Adam "because it's the day before Christmas Eve and God created Adam before Eve." :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Duggars are fucking morons.

According to A Love that Multiplies, the Duggars call December 23, Christmas Adam "because it's the day before Christmas Eve and God created Adam before Eve." :roll: :roll: :roll:

Doesn't it depend on which version of the creation myth you decide to believe?

1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (kjv)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

We call it Christmas Adam too but just to be funny. We also call it Festivis and have a grand time airing grievances while the menfolk have faets of strength of moving the wrapped presants up from the basement. That is also when the airing of grievances comes in. :?

Of course, if they want to be technical about it, God didn't create Adam on the day before He created Eve: depending on how you interpret it, He either created her on the same day as part of the general creation process or He created her afterwards - but if He created her afterwards it was at least two days later as He took the seventh day off.

I call it 'the day from hell'.

Because the 23rd is when I do the Christmas food shop.

I thought 'Eve' was suppose to mean Evening.

How stupid can these people be? And it definitely sounds misogynistic if they think like that.

It's really meant to mean 'prior' or 'before'.

Which makes me wonder why Eve was formed AFTER Adam, according to theology.

Tonight I'll be working a shift I wasn't expecting. That may perhaps need to be my Festivus feat of strength. Unfortunately I will not be able to air my grievances :D

well since Christmas is a man made holiday and no where in the bible does it say that the world started before Christmas. where do they get this shit??

did the duggers get their bible out of a cracker jack box or what? it's like all thy belive has been pulled out of a fairy tale.

Remember, these are the same people who think the earth was created ~6,000 years ago.

I was reflecting last night on how the dinos got destroyed by a meteorite slamming into the Yucatan Peninsula ~65,000,000 years ago. You know, back when the biggest mammals were the size of tiny shrews. Or 100,000 times longer than the alleged creation of the world.

In my house we call today Festivus.

We call it Christmas Eve Eve. But what can you expect from a bunch of same-sex marriage supporting, pinko liberals.

Remember, these are the same people who think the earth was created ~6,000 years ago.

I was reflecting last night on how the dinos got destroyed by a meteorite slamming into the Yucatan Peninsula ~65,000,000 years ago. You know, back when the biggest mammals were the size of tiny shrews. Or 100,000 times longer than the alleged creation of the world.

well that is biblical at least but they seem to pull this crap from some other universe.

In my house we call today Festivus.

In my house we call it DH's birthday. It was the day for putting up he Christmas tree.

It's really meant to mean 'prior' or 'before'.

Which makes me wonder why Eve was formed AFTER Adam, according to theology.

Because Adam needed someone to do the dishes, duh. :D

Hell day here too. Shopping for tomorrow both food and presents. Take son to fencing and shop more. Get home at 9:30 and ready for bed at 10:30.:/

We call it Christmas Eve Eve. But what can you expect from a bunch of same-sex marriage supporting, pinko liberals.

:flags-australia: :text-+1:

Because Adam needed someone to do the dishes, duh. :D

Or God wouldn't have felt the need to make Adam if he made Eve first.

Archived