Jump to content
IGNORED

Fundies and the Marriage Market (Unmarried Fundies 5)


Bethella

Recommended Posts

Continuing on from the previous thread:

Lists last updated 18 October 2018

Single Fundies

image.png.7ae66ef315225eeacfdad31340b3d488.png

image.png.f70b960a6921b8c0e8cce40c499fe361.png

image.png.90cdec0cce1471411029d935835fd0cb.png

In a Relationship

image.png.473447a216556928f161294f67e6121f.png

Recently Married

image.png.4e041ec108f2a08575725ec122fbf3cb.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melanie Thomas is no longer a virgin. Has anyone seen any wedding pics? I have enjoyed watching the Thomas clan evolve since the yougest was only 11. Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

At one point he worked for Raytheon, which resulted in them moving from MA to OK some years ago.

Not sure but he may have retired since then which led to his & Ma's fairly recent move to the St. Louis area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Melanie Thomas is no longer a virgin. Has anyone seen any wedding pics? I have enjoyed watching the Thomas clan evolve since the yougest was only 11. Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

This is the only picture Jordan has posted on Instagramof the wedding. You can see a tiny bit of her dress, lol! 

61216A2E-0AF9-40C0-9C0F-199FABD05FE1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is the only picture Jordan has posted on Instagramof the wedding. You can see a tiny bit of her dress, lol! 

61216A2E-0AF9-40C0-9C0F-199FABD05FE1.png

Who is this dude? He looks like Guy Fieri's brunet nephew or something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Who is this dude? He looks like Guy Fieri's brunet nephew or something. 

He’s one of the M Thomas brothers. I get them all mixed up so I’m not sure which one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He’s one of the M Thomas brothers. I get them all mixed up so I’m not sure which one. 

That’s Marselle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That picture really creeps me out.  A grown man with his arm around a young girl who is dressed in white, barefoot and with the title of a wedding.  It really looks like he's saying she's his bride.  Or at least that is how it looks to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wow. She looked beautiful! This is my first time seeing bridesmaids in white dresses. Well its probably just new to me and old to others. Love her dress. I recall her sister having a Robin Hood themed wedding. Maybe that was Jordan's idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Briefly said:

That picture really creeps me out.  A grown man with his arm around a young girl who is dressed in white, barefoot and with the title of a wedding.  It really looks like he's saying she's his bride.  Or at least that is how it looks to me.

I think you're reaching here. That's a picture of an uncle and his niece posted by her mom or dad (not the uncle himself).  Nothing creepy about it IMHO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I think you're reaching here. That's a picture of an uncle and his niece posted by her mom or dad (not the uncle himself).  Nothing creepy about it IMHO.

I know, it just struck me as odd.

I like the picture of the bridesmaids praying over the bride.  I have seen a few weddings where the bridesmaids are in white, usually there is a sash or some type of color decoration.  I was the Matron of Honor in a friend's wedding once, we all had black dresses and it actually was very pretty.  I like unusual colors for weddings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to her FB, Anna (of the Seven Sisters) is in a relationship with a guy called Mario Revolorio. He lives in Guatemala City so I'm guessing they met when Anna was doing her six-month mission trip last year. Apparently he hasn't met her family yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

According to her FB, Anna (of the Seven Sisters) is in a relationship with a guy called Mario Revolorio. He lives in Guatemala City so I'm guessing they met when Anna was doing her six-month mission trip last year. Apparently he hasn't met her family yet.

Good for Anna. We knew she was going away from the Seven farmgirls frumpers and head coverings. I am guessing Susannah will be next on the dressing more mainstream. Jessica and Leah may end up being the only ones left wearing the frumpers and head coverings all the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kelton and Josie are engaged. Up keep saying an engagment would be announced tomorrow during a new wedding episode they are airing but opps the person who took the engagment photo's let that cat out of the bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tommy Washburn has been in a relationship with Kayli Wilson for a little while now. I just forgot to mention it since we mostly talk about Tommy’s sisters. The way they do things in that family I would expect an engagement announcement from them by the end of the year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would not be surprised if Campbell Roberts and John Morton announced an engagement any time soon.  He continuously posts about her and in the last post she was kissing his cheek!  It's a long long way from the early Morton courtships.  Darth courted for 10 days only and the whole time was limited to long walks with Noah with one of her little brothers along to make sure that they didn't touch.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

I would not be surprised if Campbell Roberts and John Morton announced an engagement any time soon.  He continuously posts about her and in the last post she was kissing his cheek!  It's a long long way from the early Morton courtships.  Darth courted for 10 days only and the whole time was limited to long walks with Noah with one of her little brothers along to make sure that they didn't touch.  

But see I’m thinking a long courtship now that things are different. The Roberts’s seem to do the regular old boyfriend/girlfriend relationship before marriage. The Roberts siblings that are currently in relationships have been for awhile now. And none are engaged. So I’m guessing they may have a long courtship/relationship (compared to older Morton siblings) before they get engaged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like Clara and Dillon Grady have split...She is Clara Mantanfuel? sister of Nolan who married Lourdes Torres briefly and they have one son Gideon who is about 2 and 1/2.  Her status is listed as single on FB and there are only pictures of her and the kiddo on her profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found some wedding registries with dates —> 

Anthony Daming and Raquel Ruiz: Sep 21, 2018

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-registry/registry/raquel-ruiz

Bethany Baird and David Beal: Oct 13, 2018

https://www.theknot.com/us/bethany-baird-and-david-beal-oct-2018

Kelly Diaz and Jacob Pierce: March 8, 2019

https://www.theknot.com/us/kelly-diaz-and-jacob-pierce-mar-2019

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow Kelly Diaz is going to have an engagement close to a year long! I feel like the fundie couples with long engagements sometimes kiss before the wedding. Because who the hell can wait that long?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow Kelly Diaz is going to have an engagement close to a year long! I feel like the fundie couples with long engagements sometimes kiss before the wedding. Because who the hell can wait that long?!

Jacob and Kelly don’t seem that fundie from what I’ve seen on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kissed before they got engaged. Who knows though, But I think the fact that they’re having a long engagement means that they don’t have any reasons to speed things up (aka horniness lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jacob and Kelly don’t seem that fundie from what I’ve seen on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kissed before they got engaged. Who knows though, But I think the fact that they’re having a long engagement means that they don’t have any reasons to speed things up (aka horniness lol)

I always crack up when fundie brag about not kissing until their wedding day. It’s not that hard when you had a three month engagement and lived many miles apart for most of your pre-wedding relationship. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s like they read here. Weren’t we just talking about kissing before marriage? The younger Morton’s are so much luckier than the older ones. 

F614B99F-EB4E-4DC0-8577-2423EF4E35AB.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VaSportsMom locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Trending Content

  • Recent Status Updates

    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      My niece is going to be a seat filler at this year's Academy Awards.  Seat fillers are asked to wear tuxedos regardless of sex/gender.  If you see a pretty young woman with very curly hair, it could be my niece. 
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Yeah, that's me.  Though to be fair I am trying to learn Italian and Spanish.

      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!
      ⚾❣️
      · 4 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      It’s not supposed to be mosquito season right now but I still appear to have been bitten twice on the side of my foot. Bastards. I know I shouldn’t scratch but it’s so tempting… 😑
      · 0 replies
    • Therapy Outside the Box

      Therapy Outside the Box

      Hello,
       
      I'm brand new to this forum. It was suggested to me by former and outspoken Remnant Fellowship member (Natasha Pavlovich) that I join this forum and put out here what I do. She also warned me that no one on here trusts, or trusts easily, and that I'd likely be assumed to be a Remnant plant or spy until vetted and verified as not that. Fair enough. 
      In short, and in truth, I'm a psychotherapist with 25 yrs experience in Franklin TN (less than three miles from RF incidentally) with a special interest in working with people formerly associated with cults, cult-like or any and all high control intitutions. I'm especially interested in working with those desiring not only deconstruct, recover and learn to thrive post-indoctrination, but those desiring to recapture or cultivate an authentic sense of theology without walls, or spirituality with borders. 
      To date, I've worked with former Amish, Mennonite, LDS/FLDS, FOG, and a those representing a whole slew of evangelical, fire and brimstone fear/shame/guilt-inducing institutions.
      I am especially interested in working with former Remnant Fellowship and Scientology members. I view RF as basically Scientology without the budget. 
      I'll leave it there. Much more can be gleaned about me through my website: therapyoutsidethebox.com or IG: @ therapyoutsidethebox
       
      Peace,
       
      Chris Hancock, LCSW
      Franklin, TN

      · 3 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I have a friend with untreated autism and ADHD. I've tried so fucking hard to help. He refuses. It's a mess. I'm really really tired.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      Making Jill Duggar's brownie recipe because why not stay up late.
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Party on aisle 15....

      Also no interest if fully paid in so many months.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      Happy Supper Bowel Sunday!!  No, wait. That isn't right...
      Anyway, enjoy the game (or the half time show, or the ads)!
      And a very happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't care about the NFL! 
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I'm a huge baseball fan. This year, MLB TV showed Liga Dominicana games in December and January and it was a fucking revelation. The players had so much fire and joy. The announcers with their charming DR accents were a blast, though I could hardly keep up with the Spanish. DItto the Serie del Caribe. As a White Sox fan, the MLB season is going to suffer by comparison. Te amo los Tigres del Licey!
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.