IGNORED

Fundies and the Marriage Market (Unmarried Fundies 5)

Bethella

On 10/15/2018 at 12:45 PM, HereticHick said:

The Big Sandy folks have instagrammed a whole bunch of their young "employees' (or unpaid help, I'm not sure) under the "alertfamilycamp" hashtap. Any Gothard maidens and godly young men that we recognize? There are maidens named Peyton, Charissa and Charith.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/alertfamilycamp/

The ALERT family camp is still going on and they posted pictures of girls playing volleyball in long shorts. Like just past their knees. I’m surprised they even allow that at family camp. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at people tagged in ALERT photos it seems like a pretty small handful of families. Christopherson, Warner, Solberg, Baker, Weiss, plus of course Staddons and Wallers. Do any of the "new" ATIers have blogs that we know of?

23 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Looking at people tagged in ALERT photos it seems like a pretty small handful of families. Christopherson, Warner, Solberg, Baker, Weiss, plus of course Staddons and Wallers. Do any of the "new" ATIers have blogs that we know of?

I spotted a Duggar too. 

I've been looking all over social media to try to find pics of Olivia Brodock-Agan's bridesmaids in their hoopskirts, but... NOTHING. Disaster? Tears? If so, Olivia hid it well. 

According to Hunter Kendall's Instagram and Facebook, he's in a relationship with someone named Emily Stotmeister.

3 hours ago, albireo said:

According to Hunter Kendall's Instagram and Facebook, he's in a relationship with someone named Emily Stotmeister.

“She can cook y’all” because that’s apparently the most important thing, wtf? 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Bean said:

“She can cook y’all” because that’s apparently the most important thing, wtf? 

I cringed when I read that. But Hunter never came across as a very mature person. At least not on his social media.

When he gets married Christiana will be the only unmarried child left. She and Hunter seem kind of close so that will probably be very hard for her.

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

When he gets married Christiana will be the only unmarried child left. She and Hunter seem kind of close so that will probably be very hard for her.

She made a post the other day about waiting on the Lord, suggesting that it's already hard for her, though at the time I assumed it was because of her friend getting married. At least she's not stuck at home, though; she's been traveling pretty regularly for the past few years and her new sales gig is encouraging that.

Olivia Brodock-Agan finally posted pics of her bridesmaids on her Facebook page and they weren't wearing hoop skirts, so I don't know what she was talking about. That Facebook page also tells us that Olivia is yet another girl who was raised by followers of VF and Generation Cedar who now, as a woman, dresses like a normie, has a career (insurance), and attends public school functions (a homecoming game). Like, good, but ADDRESS THE CHANGE PLEASE. 

John-David Duggar is no longer a Bachelor till the Rapture. He married Abbie Burnett in Oklahoma today.

And it seems Campbell Roberts married John Morton today as well. At least, there's a picture of her walking down the aisle and then at the reception. So unless she legit left him at the altar but then still attended her reception, I'm guessing they're married!

13 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

John-David Duggar is no longer a Bachelor till the Rapture. He married Abbie Burnett in Oklahoma today.

And it seems Campbell Roberts married John Morton today as well. At least, there's a picture of her walking down the aisle and then at the reception. So unless she legit left him at the altar but then still attended her reception, I'm guessing they're married!

When I get home I’m planning on starting the next thread early “unmarried fundies-after the rapture” because it’s too good to miss.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived