IGNORED

Mike Huckabee

Cartmann99

I just saw that Mike Huckabee has a show premiering on TBN this October:

If you ever watched Paul and Jan Crouch for the snark factor, this is the channel they were on.

This video looks a lot like an ad for a presidential campaign to me. Could Huckabee be hedging his bets that Trump won't be running again in 2020? :think:

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

OMG, that is "must NOT see TV". Maybe Sarah could do his publicity.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Haven't we suffered enough with him?! We're already being heavily punished with orange fuckface, and now with his daughter lying her ass off and him just being a POS this is just like really?!

• Upvote 6

This country song still needs a little work. He needs to edit in a scene of him crying in his beer, and then have the truck get stuck on the railroad tracks, in the rain, on the way to pick up his mama from prison. :dance:

PS: The dog is in the truck, too.

Edited by Cartmann99
Forgot the obligatory dog in the pickup truck!
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This country song still needs a little work. He needs to edit in a scene of him crying in his beer, and then have the truck get stuck on the railroad tracks, in the rain, on the way to pick up his mama from prison. :dance:

He has hung around as long as people have let him. I think the truck must have gotten stuck on the tracks after he picked up mama, otherwise how would she have gotten run over by the train?

:laughing-rolling:

Sorry, all, @Cartmann99 led me down the David Allan Coe road.

On topic, that logo pisses me off, I'm tired of their eagle abuse. I want to see all of them hounded by eagles every time they go outside.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I think the truck must have gotten stuck on the tracks after he picked up mama, otherwise how would she have gotten run over by the train?

@GrumpyGran, you've heard of Schrödinger's cat? She's Schrödinger's mama!

She's simultaneously in the truck AND still at the prison.  :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

@GrumpyGran, you've heard of Schrödinger's cat? She's Schrödinger's mama!

She's simultaneously in the truck AND still at the prison.  :kitty-wink:

Thanks. Especially for calling me by my name. Sorry, can't stop but you started it! :laughing-rofl:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Thanks. Especially for calling me by my name. Sorry, can't stop but you started it! :laughing-rofl:

Remember, if anyone ever accuses you of wasting time on FJ, you look at them and say "I'll have you know that we recently had a very interesting discussion about quantum physics." and then walk off in a huff. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Remember, if anyone ever accuses you of wasting time on FJ, you look at them and say "I'll have you know that we recently had a very interesting discussion about quantum physics." and then walk off in a huff. :pb_lol:

When Mr OneKid tries this I just glare at him and say "Ham Radio" or "Toyota Land Cruiser".  That man can spend all day reading Ham magazines or looking at Land Cruisers on the internet, and he says I'm the crazy one?

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Steve Goodman "You Never Even Call Me By My Name"

• Upvote 8

I read Mike Huckabee's tweets on Twitter from time to time, and even though he's a complete jackass, I honestly get embarrassed for him when he tries to be funny:

:doh:

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I read Mike Huckabee's tweets on Twitter from time to time, and even though he's a complete jackass, I honestly get embarrassed for him when he tries to be funny:

Not even remotely funny. This could be construed as an insult to Cruz. I mean, he's not supporting Cruz for President in 2020, is he?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Clearly Fuckabee is implying people are going to run against Trump Pence in 2020. We already have the Huckabee graphic on his cable show, and now Teddy.

I love it when the  Republicans eat their own.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7

I'd rather eat my own foot:

From the link in the tweet:

The Mediterranean Experience

Message from GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE AND BLUE DIAMOND TRAVEL

"You have not because you ASK not,” says the Scripture. Well, you have asked us at Blue Diamond Travel to put together a cruise and now you have it! Blue Diamond Travel has partnered with Educational Opportunities Tours and SilverSea Cruises to bring you The Mediterranean Experience

The Mediterranean Experience is an exciting cruise in some of the most scenic and spectacular sites from the Bible and from world history, and we will experience it on a new and upscale luxury cruise ship from SilverSea. We have waited to do a cruise until we felt confident we could it do it in the same inclusive and five star manner as our Israel Experiences. We will have the entire ship so you will share the experience with like-minded travelers. The ship is absolutely stunning, but is intentionally limited in space so I urge you to sign up quickly. Janet and I are excited to share this adventure with you!

Mike Huckabee

Dear White Republican Jesus, 

GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE says I have not, because I ASK not, so I'm asking for you to make it possible for me to go on a luxury cruise with "like-minded people" and GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE. 

Thx!

PS: Please keep the poors away from the ship. They are icky and obviously cursed, or else they'd have money.

PSS: Please have GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE bring his guitar to entertain us.

PSSS: Could GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN come too?

PSSSS: And Tomi Lahren? 

• Upvote 5

@Cartmann99 -- since some of those folks are flat-earthers, maybe the ship will sail off the edge of the earth. We should be so lucky...

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

PS: Please keep the poors away from the ship. They are icky and obviously cursed, or else they'd have money.

PSSSSS Anne Coulter

PSSSSSS: Ivanka Snowflake Trump

PSSSSSSS: Daughter Sarah

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@Cartmann99 -- since some of those folks are flat-earthers, maybe the ship will sail off the edge of the earth. We should be so lucky...

Heh, I was thinking we could hire some Sirens to sing and attract the ship over to that deserted island we always talk about. 

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Heh, I was thinking we could hire some Sirens to sing and attract the ship over to that deserted island we always talk about.

Does that mean we get to tie him to a mast?

• Upvote 6

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'd rather eat my own foot:

From the link in the tweet:

Dear White Republican Jesus, 

GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE says I have not, because I ASK not, so I'm asking for you to make it possible for me to go on a luxury cruise with "like-minded people" and GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE. 

Thx!

Yeah, let's ask God for a cruise. Unbelievable!

I hope the cruise line has tacked on a 20% gratuity because you know these shits don't tip. How will the cruise line come up with an all-white, all-American staff? Or will the christian cruisaders take righteous joy in 'saving' the staff?

No alcohol? Or will we have it available and risk some unfortunate incidents? So many questions.

• Upvote 4

You know the Norovirus often runs rampant through cruise ships. If the passengers (I don't want the crew to get sick) came down with a nasty case of it, would that be God telling them they are ass hats?

• Upvote 8

37 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

You know the Norovirus often runs rampant through cruise ships. If the passengers (I don't want the crew to get sick) came down with a nasty case of it, would that be God telling them they are ass hats?

HAHAHA! It's very contagious. I've had it. Would be so funny if someone on board just happened to have it. By the time you realize you have it, it's everywhere.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Yeah, let's ask God for a cruise. Unbelievable!

I hope the cruise line has tacked on a 20% gratuity because you know these shits don't tip. How will the cruise line come up with an all-white, all-American staff? Or will the christian cruisaders take righteous joy in 'saving' the staff?

No alcohol? Or will we have it available and risk some unfortunate incidents? So many questions.

According to the link, the all-inclusive price includes booze and gratuities, so there is the potential for these folks to get liquored up and get into all sorts of shenanigans. :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

• Upvote 3

On 15-9-2017 at 9:51 PM, onekidanddone said:

PSSSSS Anne Coulter

PSSSSSS: Ivanka Snowflake Trump

PSSSSSSS: Daughter Sarah

This is beginning to sound like a pissing contest...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

According to the link, the all-inclusive price includes booze and gratuities, so there is the potential for these folks to get liquored up and get into all sorts of shenanigans. :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

Isn't Fuckabee rather Duggerish?  Watching him get polluted might be fun. Drinking all the Jesus grape juice

• Upvote 4

I think the price should include unlimited booze for the poor crew who will have to deal with the wingnuts who would go on this cruise.

• Upvote 5