IGNORED

Mike Huckabee

Cartmann99

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Fuckabee strikes again 

What exactly does Nicolle Wallace have to be envious about when it comes to the Trump women? She's beautiful, has her own television show, has a loving family, is a published author, and she doesn't have to go out there and defend a worm like Trump everyday to make her living. In my book, the Trump women should be envious of her.

I've still got issues with Nicolle Wallace and Steve Schimdt for working to get McCain elected when they knew that Sarah Palin was a complete trainwreck who had no business being a heartbeat away from the Oval Office. That said, they both seem to have realized that they really screwed up back then, and are at least trying to repent by warning people about Trump instead of taking the easy right-wing media money route and being two more Trump bootlickers.

Please keep digging Mike, I always enjoy watching you reveal your true character like this.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 15 September 2017 at 7:36 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I'd rather eat my own foot:

From the link in the tweet:

Dear White Republican Jesus, 

GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE says I have not, because I ASK not, so I'm asking for you to make it possible for me to go on a luxury cruise with "like-minded people" and GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE. 

Thx!

PS: Please keep the poors away from the ship. They are icky and obviously cursed, or else they'd have money.

PSS: Please have GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE bring his guitar to entertain us.

PSSS: Could GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN come too?

PSSSS: And Tomi Lahren? 

Me thinks you want the above named folk on board so you can push the whole mottley crew overboard. 

Amirite?

ps can I help?

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Such a godly, Xtian man, said none of us ever......Really, he exemplifies everything that is wrong about contemporary cultural Christianity

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

• 1 month later...

Awww, daddy is coming to princess' defense and attacking the big bad reporter: "Mike Huckabee attacks CNN reporter on Twitter after he tangles with his daughter at the White House"

Spoiler

Mike Huckabee, the father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, tweeted an attack on a CNN reporter who aggressively questioned his daughter Thursday about whether she considers the media to be “the enemy of the people.”

In tweets starting Thursday afternoon, Huckabee, a former governor of Arkansas and former Republican presidential candidate, derided “little Jim Acosta,” a White House correspondent for CNN.

In one tweet, Huckabee referred to his daughter as “the WINDSHIELD” and Acosta as “the BUG.”

In another tweet, Huckabee wrote: “Jim Acosta suffers severe nose bleed from the elevation of his high horse. Taken to safe space and provided with Play Dough, a popsicle, pictures of a pony to color and a puppy.”

During a briefing at the White House on Thursday, Acosta repeatedly pressed Sanders to say that she does not agree with President Trump’s characterization of the media as “the enemy of the people,” a description Trump has used repeatedly.

Just hours before, Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and a White House adviser, had said she doesn’t view the news media that way.

Sanders declined to say the same thing, prompting Acosta to walk out of the end of the briefing.

“I am totally saddened by what just happened,” he wrote on Twitter. “Sarah Sanders was repeatedly given a chance to say the press is not the enemy and she wouldn’t do it. Shameful.”

Trump later tweeted that his daughter was correct to say the media was not the enemy of the people. Rather, he said, it is “the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!”

At a rally in Pennsylvania on Thursday night, Trump derided “the fake, fake disgusting news.”

In one of his tweets Thursday, Huckabee mentioned Sarah Jeong, a technology writer recently hired by the New York Times for a post on its editorial board. Jeong, an Asian American woman, has been under scrutiny for tweets in which she says she is speaking sarcastically about white people.

In one of his attacks on Acosta, Huckabee wrote that he realizes he’s “as objective about @PressSec as @NYTimes new hateful, racist hire.”

I truly despise fuckabee.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 6

Looks like Huckabee is going to hang on until the bitter end:

• WTF 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike is reacting to Taylor Swift's announcement that she is a Democrat with his usual style and grace:

He's being reminded in the replies that fans who started out as 13 year olds at the beginning of Swift's career are adults now. 

• Upvote 8

I'm 70 and I like Taylor Swift!  Her Democratic endorsement created a huge spike in voter registrations. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Not really a Taylor Swift fan, still got to give credit where credit is due. Good on her. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Trump gets arrested for eating a puppy. 

Fuckabee: Hey, cool, finally they got Hillary for animal cruelty. 

• WTF 4

14 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump gets arrested for eating a puppy. 

Fuckabee: Hey, cool, finally they got Hillary for animal cruelty. 

Can Mikey be this obtuse? Magic Eight Ball says..well Duh. Is the Tweet still up?

• Upvote 4

I want to know what brand of lip balm Huckabee uses. He kisses Trump's ass for hours on end and yet his lips are never tired when it's time to go spew bullshit on television. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 9

Do you think the bar for Trump is low enough yet? Yeah so the government is closed, he is guilty of several crimes and his hair sucks but on the bright side my hamster is still alive.

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...

I love this reply to fuckabee:

image.png.41ebccdadeb9e0fbfce81fd4aa42b8b4.png

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1