IGNORED

Mike Huckabee

Cartmann99

What a fucked up family the Huckerbee's  are. Sarah hasn't fallen far from the patriarchal tree at all. No siree. 

Huckabee. Sorry spelling, they are a totally fucked up family though. 

• I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

• Upvote 5

On 4/26/2019 at 9:42 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Well, I mean, he knows his daughter. And  Trump. So to be fair, his yardstick is a bit warped... God! They’ve all got their lips so far up each other’s asses it’s no wonder they all can’t think or speak intelligently. ?

• I Agree 5

• 4 weeks later...

I love the takedown of Suckabee:

• Upvote 11

I took a quick look back, and I don't see that this has been discussed yet.  Mods, feel free to delete this if it has and I just missed it.  Fjers, did you hear that Mikey bribed a politician so that he could annex a public beach, that is near a house he owns?  He has guards that shoos people off the PUBLIC beach.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZcJIVlot4&t=6s

• WTF 7
  • Thank You 2

Thanks, @The Mother Dust.  It looks like he violated all sorts of local ordinances and likely bribery and other shenanigans were involved.  One of my favorite comments in another article was someone trying to organize a bunch of people to moon Huckabee from the public beach.  I hope we read more about this in the future.  Maybe someone can ask sweet Sarah about it.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 6/7/2019 at 9:25 PM, CTRLZero said:

Thanks, @The Mother Dust.  It looks like he violated all sorts of local ordinances and likely bribery and other shenanigans were involved.  One of my favorite comments in another article was someone trying to organize a bunch of people to moon Huckabee from the public beach.  I hope we read more about this in the future.  Maybe someone can ask sweet Sarah about it.

Ha....I hadn't looked at Suckabee's twitter in a little while, but I had time today.  He blocked me.??Struck a nerve, did I huckster?    ?

• Upvote 2

I think Suckabee needs some Bactine, because he just got burned:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

On 6/7/2019 at 8:05 PM, The Mother Dust said:

Fjers, did you hear that Mikey bribed a politician so that he could annex a public beach, that is near a house he owns? 

Heh.  This type of stuff is so typical and sooooooo tasty.  Mike H. is getting dragged and dragged hard on social media.  I hope that all scandals he is associated with see the light of day. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I think Suckabee needs some Bactine, because he just got burned:

Yeah I saw that one too and was just coming here to make note of the Fuckabee Burn.

And of course when Stevie leaped to said Fuckabee’s defense Billy responded thusly

• Upvote 6

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
41 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

One way to know you are officially a “has-been,” you are shilling on TV for a product called “Relaxium.”  😝 

• Upvote 9

• 2 months later...

I was confused for a second about why this was on Newsmax since last I'd heard, Huckabee had a show on TBN. Went to take a peek to see if things had changed:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4803a9f5ab12e2722b17d6588913cdc3.png

Sadly, his show is still on the air. See the donate button next to the various icons so you can annoy others promote the show via email and social media? The farthest left icon is a shopping cart, which confused me for a second as I was unaware of a social media site that used that icon. The special magic of hovering my cursor revealed that it's a link to buy Huckabee merchandise. :pb_rollseyes:

I should say that it's supposed to be a link to Huckabee merchandise, but he must get his "cyber guys" from the same discount bin as the other white meat  Mikey because it doesn't work. A rogue question mark after the last forward slash is the culprit preventing Uncle Curtis from getting everybody one of these:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.06d8858f7fbe2a1a0cf7ffef26aa544c.png

I choose to believe that Rufus somehow had a hand in this miracle. :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 8
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

image.png.214095c3744da4eafa175e18706fd174.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

On 2/8/2022 at 9:58 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.a5b126ffd9b2d12573a992d81e9ecfc8.png

All this proves is that Mike Huckabee is a vicious piece of shit. 

• I Agree 7

His son is a dog abuser, his daughter is a demonstrated liar willing to lie for a big paycheck who can't handle a joke about eye makeup that wasn't directed at her appearance but rather at her penchant for lying.  He's going after a guy who was in a horrible car wreck as a child that killed his mother and baby sister as well as left him and his brother badly injured and who also lost that same brother to cancer years later.  He has gone through rehab and has tried to address his addiction.  He's working to take care of his problems.  The same can't be said of Sarah, who's doubling down on her bullshit by using it to run for office, and as far as I know his son has done nothing to make up for his cruelty to animals (and Rick Wilson alludes to other abuse as well.)  So Huckabee can fuck all the way off with his asshole comments.  Oh by the way, I notice he commented on two First Ladies but neglected to mention the contributions Dr. Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden have made by way of influencing policy.  It's also noteworthy that he never mentions Melania's highly successfully "Be Best" and anti-cyberbullying campaign.  (Major eyeroll.)

• Upvote 6

• 5 weeks later...

This is ridiculous. They don't want teachers to speak about race or gender, but this crap is A-OK with them.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

Unless that guide opens up to giant red letters that say "Run away!" then that's a big nope. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• 3 months later...

Yeah, Suckabee, the FBI doesn’t tend to show up at random houses  they usually reserve visits for people who are suspected of committing a crime  

• Upvote 6

• 5 months later...

Good grief:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 4

• 6 months later...

When Huckabeast is involved, it can always sink to a new level of stupidity.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2