Jump to content
IGNORED

Jim Bob blind item


Recommended Posts

Take this with a grain of salt -- it isn't confirmed, but I've been reading this site for years and a lot of what it publishes ends up having some truth:

It's item #132.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JULY.html


The Cliffs Notes version:

"It all started several years ago. His wife could not get pregnant any longer, but our guy, who is probably an A list reality star, or was at one point, wanted more kids. What to do? Well, I will tell you what he did. He used a lot of that leverage and power he has in his community and found a teen just out of high school who had been brainwashed into thinking the best thing to do in her life is to be with this man and bear his kids. They started trying right away at the home of her parents."

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • OrchidBlossom

    9

  • HomeschooledHeartThrob

    4

  • Bad Wolf

    3

  • scribble

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's not a grain of salt big enough in the world for this.

You lost me at "A list reality star."

Sounds more like Cody out of Sister Wives?

VelociRapture
36 minutes ago, copyed said:

Take this with a grain of salt -- it isn't confirmed, but I've been reading this site for years and a lot of what it publishes ends up having some truth:

It's item #132.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JULY.html


The Cliffs Notes version:

"It all started several years ago. His wife could not get pregnant any longer, but our guy, who is probably an A list reality star, or was at one point, wanted more kids. What to do? Well, I will tell you what he did. He used a lot of that leverage and power he has in his community and found a teen just out of high school who had been brainwashed into thinking the best thing to do in her life is to be with this man and bear his kids. They started trying right away at the home of her parents."

JimBob Duggar is a lot of things... But I highly doubt he'd be interested in purposely impregnating a teenager out of holy wedlock. 

I'm going to call bull on this one.

  • Upvote 37
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

Yeah, although it did give me a picture of JB with a teenager, which made me feel quite I'll. But no way is that true

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
lizzybee

I was thinking Kody Brown for that one too, but realistically probably just completely made up. Not to mention disgusting. :my_confused:

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
MarcyMM

Yeah, and why would he impregnate  someone only to have that baby raised by the mother's parents? Outside his authority? Hell no.

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
EmCatlyn

This is totally made up.  

Aside from the fact that JB has never been an A-list celebrity (or even B list) and that in spite of Gothard's and other abuses, monogamy is a big deal in that community, I don't think JB is that influential and powerful.  Why would any parents want him boinking their daughter so that they can then raise the child?  And what would having a child out of wedlock do to that kid and her family?  Whoever wrote this needs to take a lesson about the crucial differences between different cults.  

Furthermore, my impression is that JB wants more kids that he can claim publicly and put on his TV show.   Now, if you told me that JB and Michelle had secretly made a deal with a surrogate mother I might consider that this is where they are going with their talk of adoption.    But this is nonsense.

It seems to pay this guy well to make up lies.  How many of us clicked on this fiction?

 

  • Upvote 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
RosyDaisy

Pass the brain bleach. I cannot get this digusting picture out of my head. I'm on fence on this one.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

Jim Bob is a lot of things but I don't think he'd do that. If it had said try and force a pregnant teen to let them adopt her child I would believe it but I just doubt he would cheat on Michelle and not with a teenager. He seams to genuinely love and care for Michelle and unlike Josh value his marriage vows.

  • Upvote 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
2 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

This is totally made up.  

Aside from the fact that JB has never been an A-list celebrity (or even B list) and that in spite of Gothard's and other abuses, monogamy is a big deal in that community, I don't think JB is that influential and powerful.  Why would any parents want him boinking their daughter so that they can then raise the child?  And what would having a child out of wedlock do to that kid and her family?  Whoever wrote this needs to take a lesson about the crucial differences between different cults.  

 

 

Yeah I feel like JB likes having so many kids because 1. it makes him famous ish (fam-ish?) and gets him on TV which gets him free stuff so he can claim the lord is blessing him for being so godly and 2. it (until Joshgates) gave him a certain amount of pull and prestige in IBLP. He was never inner circle, obviously, but he was a well known name and was considered to be blessed by god because of his quiver full and his television show and his free house and his son with the fancy FRC job. So it makes very little sense for him to want to have a kid through extra-marital affair only to have that kid never be able to be one he can claim and train up.

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleopatra7

What constitutes being an "A-list reality star"? The only such people I can think of are the Kardashian-Jenners. In comparison, all other "reality stars" are C-list at best.

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
closetcagebaby
4 hours ago, lizzybee said:

I was thinking Kody Brown for that one too, but realistically probably just completely made up. Not to mention disgusting. :my_confused:

I mean, I think some blinds have credibility (the ones about Tom Hiddleston & T. Swift being a in PRomance or mutual beards and about Prince before his untimely death come to mind), but I definitely would not guess Jim Bob for this one. Kody Brown seems like a good bet, and we already know he's a creep. Plus the young girl being convinced this is the "correct thing" seems like it would match up with fundamentalist mormonism pretty well...

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
RosyDaisy

When comes to the Duggars, I am not so quick to dismiss rumors.

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercer

I find this one too extreme to believe as a Duggar blind item. 

I do think the next Duggar scandal will be about Jim Bob, but I think it'll be financial in nature, not sexual.

Edited by Mercer
  • Upvote 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I find this one too extreme to believe as a Duggar blind item. 

I do think the next Duggar scandal will be about Jim Bob, but I think it'll be financial in nature, not sexual.

Agreed Jim Bob may come across creepy but he would never risk doing anything sexual and getting caught. Fiddling the books to avoid paying more tax another matter he may believe no one will investigate him and the risks are lower. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fundie Bunny
1 hour ago, closetcagebaby said:

I mean, I think some blinds have credibility (the ones about Tom Hiddleston & T. Swift being a in PRomance or mutual beards and about Prince before his untimely death come to mind), but I definitely would not guess Jim Bob for this one. Kody Brown seems like a good bet, and we already know he's a creep. Plus the young girl being convinced this is the "correct thing" seems like it would match up with fundamentalist mormonism pretty well...

The Taylor Swift thing smells fake from everywhere, no one deserves Credit for gessing the obvious.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
LilahBelle

Okay, clicked on the link and read the blind item... that part about everyone in the house hearing the squeaky twin mattress and sagging box spring - I just can't get that image out of my mind....

 

No idea whether it's true, but I would not write it off - narcissistic man, obsessed with procreating - not the first crazy man to pick up a Bible and convince himself, quite easily, that polygamy was his entitlement.  Especially if the money was still rolling in when he hatched this scheme it would be fairly easy to convince some of the other cult members that this is what God laid on their hearts.

Edited by LilahBelle
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
eveandadam
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I find this one too extreme to believe as a Duggar blind item. 

I do think the next Duggar scandal will be about Jim Bob, but I think it'll be financial in nature, not sexual.

I would not be so sure about this. Wasn't there rumors about JB and Josh going to strip clubs in the NW Arkansas area? I would believe it if it wasn't a teen but a young woman and if she was living alone or with friends. And yes to the second part. The next scandal would probably be a financial one.  Honestly, I can't wait for that one! But JB has too many friends in high circles around the area. It will not come out the natural/legal way. You need a whistle blower for that, like with the molestation scandal or a hacker (AM scandal).

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
46 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

I would not be so sure about this. Wasn't there rumors about JB and Josh going to strip clubs in the NW Arkansas area? I would believe it if it wasn't a teen but a young woman and if she was living alone or with friends. And yes to the second part. The next scandal would probably be a financial one.  Honestly, I can't wait for that one! But JB has too many friends in high circles around the area. It will not come out the natural/legal way. You need a whistle blower for that, like with the molestation scandal or a hacker (AM scandal).

I think it was just Josh, IIRC.

I might be willing to believe JB had an affair with a young woman, as you said, but I can't really see him looking to get someone pregnant outside the marriage. If he can't claim the kid, it doesn't come with any of the fun benefits of eleventy billion kids like free stuff and a quiver full and manual labor. I guess anything is possible, but I feel like this blind was made up by someone who sort of missed the point of IBLP and doesn't quite understand *why* they have a bajillion kids.

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Four is Enough

Ew but untrue. First of all, JB is not and has never been, nor will he ever be, more than a "D" list celebrity... even lower, if Kathy Griffin is an actual "D" lister.

Secondly, Ew. Who'd allow it. He has no influence, no power, no charisma.

Thirdly, I agree with the posters who said Jim Bob's scandal will be financial. I really believe his insecurities lie firmly entrenched in procreating and money.

  • Upvote 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyCrow1313
2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Ew but untrue. First of all, JB is not and has never been, nor will he ever be, more than a "D" list celebrity... even lower, if Kathy Griffin is an actual "D" lister.

Secondly, Ew. Who'd allow it. He has no influence, no power, no charisma.

Thirdly, I agree with the posters who said Jim Bob's scandal will be financial. I really believe his insecurities lie firmly entrenched in procreating and money.

Kathy Griffin is absolutely hilarious, & is awesome to see live. As much as she loves to snark on many other reality show people & celebrities, has she ever spoken about the Duggars? I think she'd tear them apart (or make JB cry, at least).

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
kunoichi66
On 15/07/2016 at 4:24 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

The Taylor Swift thing smells fake from everywhere, no one deserves Credit for gessing the obvious.

I thought Swift and Hiddleston confirmed that they were together?

I'm so confused...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fundie Bunny
8 minutes ago, kunoichi66 said:

I thought Swift and Hiddleston confirmed that they were together?

I'm so confused...

I just mean that this is a PR relationship. Confirming it doesn't make it real

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 3 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

      · 0 replies
    • nst

      nst

      I got vaccinated yesterday. In the am I got the email and I was  vaccinated 
      · 0 replies
    • PsyD2013

      PsyD2013

      Exhausted. I need a weekend off the grid.
       
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      This will make the internetz explode. 
      · 1 reply
    • indianabones

      indianabones

      Making my fifth offer on a house tomorrow! I've gotten pretty attached to this one, too... fingers crossed!
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.