IGNORED

my method of fried potatoes with pics.

doggie

Fried potatoes how I do it.

I don’t eat potatoes much as my body does not like carbs but once in awhile I got to do it.

I don’t know how others cook them but this is how I worked it out since I like them crunchy and my wife does not.

I used more bacon then usual because it is fathers day. s oI cook the bacon till it just starts to get crispy and I add onions and cook for a few minutes. I cut the potatoes in thin slices and add them to everything and stir it up. Now my trick is I turn the heat up a bit and cook them with a lid on so they steam. this way they cook fast and don’t get too crispy. I flip them around after several minutes and I salt and pepper them lightly several times as the salt does not get around very well. once the potatoes are cooked I turn the heat way down and take the lid off. then I add lots0f garlic I just used good dried minced garlic and this time added some penzzy’s roasted garlic. I flip them and put in more garlic. this time I added rosemary and sage both fresh but I did not lie the sage so much. I don’t think red potatoes work well in this but thats just us. cooking potatoes this way is fast and needs less oil. love it with egg on top with some penny;s fox point seasoning.

2DFD5250-54A4-4A79-8978-6918953D764E_zpsgyg5zhtb.jpg

85C2069E-E36E-4D64-AC6A-AAEDD14A6A29_zpsz9zqzvzi.jpg

E70B1CD2-50F4-4BB2-AA99-CCB81022C72F_zpsd1hcckar.jpg

1C9D6D92-0A2E-4E44-A056-AC18D893742D_zpsmwjsitpt.jpg

876B420C-D093-41EA-97D3-AD82754A7F36_zpsnootseso.jpg

18ACD63E-1CCA-436F-97BA-41D0D7B85C27_zpsjo1rjtld.jpg

• 1 month later...

Mmmm. My husband loves breakfast for dinner, I will have to do these fried potatoes next time! I usually skip the potato part of breakfast because of the time but this looks too good.

Mmmm. My husband loves breakfast for dinner, I will have to do these fried potatoes next time! I usually skip the potato part of breakfast because of the time but this looks too good.

this speeds it up a fair amount because of the steam. and since they are cooked in all the goodies it gets all through them.

Archived