IGNORED

World of Warcraft

Lillybee

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did until we moved a few months ago. My subscription has lapsed, but I keep thinking it would be fun to go back...and then reality swoops in and reminds me that I'm starting school in 3 weeks. Harumph.

I do, though it's been more sporadic lately because of lack of money, but I'm active for the next two months or so at least.

Evilly. I'm even raiding again.

Wowchat: Where the misogynistic bullshit never ends. :sigh:

That's why I never chat there. I don't even pay attention to it most of the time.

I have been leveling my mage and I think that this game has gotten so much easier. This cloth wearing mage hardly ever dies compared to my hunter and druid who I leveled last year. I wonder if the game has been dumbed down or I am a better player.

I've played a Mage since 2008, it was never hard to avoid death, stand at max range, start firing, likley the thing is dead before it gets to hit you much :)

I have been leveling my mage and I think that this game has gotten so much easier. This cloth wearing mage hardly ever dies compared to my hunter and druid who I leveled last year. I wonder if the game has been dumbed down or I am a better player.

I think back around last December they might have made it a little easier to level. I know for a while my warrior was not getting anywhere, I'd been stuck at level 50 for months. When I came back to it, I leveled 5 level in about three or four days.

I haven't been able to get into WoW. I think it's because City of Heroes is the first and really only MMO I've played so I'm used to the way that game works and WoW seems very, very different...and the costume creator of CoH spoiled me and gave me unreasonable expectations for all other games :( I may try it again next time I decide to take a break from City, though.

Doing the dailies in the Firelands. Actually liking them.

I refuse to raid ever again. Raid-->get gear-->raid-->get gear

Rinse/repeat/fall asleep at the keyboard.

:lol:

I'm back to playing after a looong hiatus.

I pretty much lived in Ulduar to get my legendary weapon. That killed the fun for me. I felt obligated to continue playing, so the guild could benefit from said legendary weapon, but once Cata came out and the mace was outdated I felt released from that obligation. I got my main toon to 85 and then stopped logging on.

Now I'm back! I also refuse to raid ever again. I'm working on the Firelands dailies, also leveling my other characters up to 85. And sometimes I just don't log on for days...because I can do that now. :dance: I mostly log in to chit chat with my online bestie. We met in the guild long ago (same guild I've been in for 5 years...and am still a member of). The friendships I've made in that guild are awesome!

Doing the dailies in the Firelands. Actually liking them.

I refuse to raid ever again. Raid-->get gear-->raid-->get gear

Rinse/repeat/fall asleep at the keyboard.

:lol:

I hate raiding, too. What I hate about it, is hurry up and wait while someone has to get a snack or worse give the baby a bath, etc.

I am having more fun leveling up a new toon.

I have really gotten into battlegrounds since getting Cateclysm, mainly because I also had to upgrade to Lich King for that and I finally have a death knight who can last more than 10 seconds before getting killed.

Well, I was thinking,I'd like to get to know you all, and since we all enjoy leveling, may I humbly suggest we pick a server and all roll a new toon there. We can have our own Free Jinger guild?

Good idea/bad idea?

I'm not sure I want to do a(nother) new toon (ya know, in addition to the 6 I have...), but I would be up for sharing a real ID and running dungeons together across servers. :)

(Especially because I'm in a level 25 guild and like the xp bonus. :shifty:)

I agree and to add to that I don't want to start a new toon with 0 gold. I am up for sharing my real ID too.

Gah Have been playing since 2 weeks after the release. We have 2 accounts and more toons than you can imgaine between the 3 of us. (My husband is a create-a-toon-aholic - lol)

My kid and I created some Worgen toons at release of Cata. She has been in storage. I can't even make myself play my level 80 rogue anymore.

I have a level 80 tauren druid in storage, along with a level 60 dwarf priest and my titled pvp (General)) female orc warlock (she's a looker!) She has the Arathi Basin tabard for holding all 5 nodes at once!! This was way back before even the BC expansion :) This is the baddest tabard in the game!

Anyway, I'm happy with my gnome 'lock. Holler if you want to get together -- I've got lots of dots :twisted:

Archived