IGNORED

World of Warcraft

Lillybee

Is it just me or has this game gotten very easy. My lock has just gone through content that took my druid days to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I got the game in January, and holy moly it's more fun than I thought it would be. Even if most of my time is spent just running around looking at the scenery and taking in the atmosphere.

Still haven't worked up the courage to run a dungeon. Knowing that I'd be working with other players makes me afraid I'll fuck up really badly.

I am glad you are enjoying it. The different zones are so well thought out. One of my favorites is the underwater zone.

• 4 weeks later...

I have decided that I really do not like raiding, I just love to level my toons. I think that when the next expansion comes out I will have 4 90's. currently have 2 and an 88 and a 86.

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like raids. I haven't played in a long time, partially because I got bored, partially because the SO kept telling me how much he likes raids. I tried it and was bad and people were mean. I just don't care much for the social aspect other than trades and chats.

The thing is that I love leveling, so most of my toons have avoided raids. I think that the game is great fun even if I avoid leveling. I am having a blast trying to level my hunter and once she hits 90. I plan on leveling my mage. No matter how much I bitch about this game, each toon who has hit 90 have gone a different path so the game hasn't gotten boring yet.

I am not a big raider. But I do enjoy dungeoning with guild member on occasion. key is to find a good social guild.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Warlords of Draenor debuted on Wednesday. Despite the fact that I need a better video card and there are the usual expansion problems, I think that this is the best expansion ever. I am loving it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I started a thread on Yuku but will start one again. Who besides me plays this dumb game.

Ugh I'm sadly addicted to this game about wizards and magic and all things jesus and the duggars think is devilish!

• 2 weeks later...

My hunter's gear score is 625 but since I still have framer rate problems in Draneor I am stuck in my garrison.

• 4 months later...

And the new expansion is Legion!

Feature Overview is

Some things other people have noticed:

-when the forging for the Ashbringer is brought up, the text says "Magni Bronzebeard forged the original Ashbringer, and he can forge it anew to make it stronger than ever". Does this mean he's going to stop being a statue?

-a profile for Genn Greymane is on the official site for the expansion, which as a Worgen fan I'm super excited for. Hopefully this means he'll stop being a hatrack in Varian's throneroom.

But more importantly, Moose Tauren, Elf-only class, more Vrykul, and THE EMERALD FRIGGIN DREAM.

Guys, I'm so so hyped for this, and yet I'm so scared Blizzard will fuck it up like they did Warlords. I'm STILL mad about us not getting Karabor and AU Shattrath for capitals, and I'm extra mad about the route the story took.

• 4 weeks later...

Have any of your toons gotten Draenor flying yet? I am working on it but I think it will take a very long time at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Have any of your toons gotten Draenor flying yet? I am working on it but I think it will take a very long time at least for me.

Yup! I made sure I knocked out the flying requirements first second I got. The only one, other than the rep grind, was getting the treasures (which I did on an alt since I leveled her faster by going treasure hunting). If you have a lot of gold, and it's the reps that are holding you back, you can get the medallions. Otherwise, at longest, it should take about 3 weeks.

But, I'm a raider, and it was somewhat expected of me to be able to fly to the instance faster (though, it really makes no sense for that requirement-but that's a raiding group for you).

I got it at the end of July. The very last thing I needed after a month of doing dailies for Hand of the Prophet and Awakened rep was Saberstalker rep. I finally just decided to join a premade and went from friendly to revered in like, three hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup! I made sure I knocked out the flying requirements first second I got. The only one, other than the rep grind, was getting the treasures (which I did on an alt since I leveled her faster by going treasure hunting). If you have a lot of gold, and it's the reps that are holding you back, you can get the medallions. Otherwise, at longest, it should take about 3 weeks.

But, I'm a raider, and it was somewhat expected of me to be able to fly to the instance faster (though, it really makes no sense for that requirement-but that's a raiding group for you).

Same here as PolkaDot. I made sure I had knocked out the flying requirements asap so when they "flipped the switch" I was ready to hover all day long in my garrison. :laughing-rolling: I have to say though, as a druid, I thought it was pretty funny/irritating that I was denied one of my forms for so long!

I'm soooo ready for the next expansion and new content though. Running HFC week in after week on the various difficulties is getting rather dull, and I just can't bring myself to do the dailies anymore.

Also, I guess this is my first post here on FJ...kind of weird spot to start maybe, but I'm terrified of saying the wrong thing and generally pretty darn shy. I don't think I'll say anything wrong about WoW. So hi :greetings-waveyellow:

For the first week or so, I kept forgetting I could fly in Draenor, and only remembered I could when I saw others on flying mounts.

And yeah, I need new content too. I'm sick of running HFC, but I over do it-I've been full clearing 2-3 times a week for a while now. I retired from Mythic raiding last tier after my guild died, but I still put in the same amount of hours-just split over multiple toons now :-/.

The only thing saving my sanity is I stream it while I raid, so at least I can talk to my chat.

But, I have high hopes of getting in the Overwatch beta fairly early on. Can't wait for that :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on getting Draenor flying but I only just started playing in August. Still have WAY too many achievements to reach before I get there. Thankfully I have 2 friends that I play with regularly and they know what they are doing so they just drag me along.  I am hoping to have it sooner rather than later. Flight paths only get you so far... 

Hehe, I just left the game last month. Everyone I played with has quit, so I got bored. I played WoD since beta, and was bored with it, before it even came out. 

Archived