IGNORED

World of Warcraft

Lillybee

I just realized that with the new patch coming in the next few months, we will be able to do instances and raids with friends on different realms, maybe that is something we should try.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just realized that with the new patch coming in the next few months, we will be able to do instances and raids with friends on different realms, maybe that is something we should try.

Really? So cool. If we do that though, understand that my main skill in WoW is being distracting to opponents until they kill me.

Lol, I thought that this was my purpose in the game, but if I dig out my druid, I may be able to heal you.

Lillybee, I 'use' vent--I'll listen, but then I type my response.

My purpose in the game is to provide HP to random alliance people who see a toon left unattended in the middle of contested territory (while I frantically save burning food or remember that I need to respond to an email). Uncontested kills? Why not? Glad I could help.

Lol, I thought that this was my purpose in the game, but if I dig out my druid, I may be able to heal you.

Do you know if it would allow battle grounds? Cause I can do fairly well in those.

Also most of my characters are lower levels.

• 6 months later...

I just got the invite to beta test the Mists oF Pandora. I am excited.

I just got the invite to beta test the Mists oF Pandora. I am excited.

How fun! Let us know how it is, please? I used to play but quit a few months ago.

My real ID is trance_4_infintey@yahoo(not an active email to reach me on, wow only). I haven't been playing a lot lately, but I do occasionally play.

My brothers played it for a while, but have since stopped. There are a lot of hilarious videos on YouTube courtesy of the game, though.

I'm still not convinced that MOP wasn't an early April Fool's joke. Or at least I'm still hoping it was. ;) Bounce bonuses?

• 3 months later...

Mysts of Pandora is due out o Sapt 25. I hope that I am not the only one excited about this/

Now this could make me start playing again. I haven't played in about two years, but in my hardcore addiction, I had a kickass 80 priest that I raided with and a kickass 80 mage that I made all my $ with. I loved the monotonous killing and AoE and I could sit for hours doing nothing but killing the same mobs over and over to get what I needed. My husband said that I should have been a gold farmer.

Well, I was thinking,I'd like to get to know you all, and since we all enjoy leveling, may I humbly suggest we pick a server and all roll a new toon there. We can have our own Free Jinger guild?

Good idea/bad idea?

+1 which realm would that be? I am in

I think back around last December they might have made it a little easier to level. I know for a while my warrior was not getting anywhere, I'd been stuck at level 50 for months. When I came back to it, I leveled 5 level in about three or four days.

I like my orc prot warrior, there are cool rots with him. I have a DK tank too , but I like warrior most.

+1 which realm would that be? I am in

That would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...

So I kind of just started playing a few weeks ago, and now I'm all paid up and whatever.

So if anyone wants to be my WoW friend, or if you want to start a guild on another server or whatever. I would would be down for that.

Thanks let me know.

PS I'm not very good even though my bf says "i have a knack for it" and I'm leveling up okay. I just get confused and sometimes it take me longer than a normal person at the beginning of a game. Plus he and his friends are NOT HELPING.

• 3 weeks later...

Cross realmi playing is up. I'm guessing it's by battle groups. I am on Silvermoon server, Reckoning battle group. I saw Windrunner and Kel thuzad folks today.

Archived