IGNORED

World of Warcraft

Lillybee

Is anyone still playing this game. If so, perhaps we could all play on the same realm and start a freejinger guild.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone still playing this game. If so, perhaps we could all play on the same realm and start a freejinger guild.

I am but I play infrequently.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a night elf shadow priest for a time. It was fun for awhile, but then I realized that I don't have the time to sit around and do instances or raids, so I would never be able to go anywhere with my character. I do much better with games that I can pause and come back to. :)

I still play as well.

What realm and what side? The thought of leveling another toon from level 1 seems a little daunting.

Well, what realm and side are you on? I have toons on both sides on a few realms.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anybody is still playing I'm ready to jump back in after a short break. I have a vent server we can use.

• 3 months later...

After taking a long break, I recently started leveling my warlock. This game has become too easy. I have leveled her a full 70's level in 4 hours. But I am loving this lock.

After taking a long break, I recently started leveling my warlock. This game has become too easy. I have leveled her a full 70's level in 4 hours. But I am loving this lock.

Locks are the only casters that I can not seem to get into. I love mages, priests boomkins and even ele shams but I have never been able to adjust to locks. I really wish I could because they look like such fun.

I keep thinking of playin againg, but I'm not sure I want to grind on all my alts without a flying mount...

You can get a flying mount at level 60 and it now costs only 250 g for the training and if one of your alts has a bird, all your alts can use it after flying training. For example all my alts have access to my netherdrakes and the Headless Horseman's mount although only one earned it.

I think that this game has gotten maybe too easy. I was able to get from level 70 to level 80 in about two weeks playing about 2 hours a day.

I think that Blizz dropped the experience pts. necessary to level.

I mean in MOP zones, unless they changed it since I quit. I have a lot of 85s waiting to level and a 90 that I haven't bothered to gear yet.

I still have a subscription but no time! Maybe once it gets cold out again.

Nope, sorry, Pandaria is still ground until 90. It is very easy to level now, unless you're on a PVP server... due to the server stacking, you spend about half your time 20-75 dead, and a significant portion of 75-85 as well.

Any fellow Inscription addicts? I made a slightly obscene amount of gold (about 600g/day on average with some really amazing days) during Wrath/Cata, but it's slowed to a trickle (maybe, maybe 100g/day) and I don't know if it's just my sad little server or what.

I downloaded the Zygor Guide out of boredom when I decided to try rolling horde and ended up loving it. Leveling has been a breeze and the mount & achievement guides have been really nice when I want a break from questing. Horde sucks on my realm but I have enjoyed having new quests. What does everyone think about the virtual realms that are supposed to roll out with the next patch?

I really don' know enough about virtual realms but my biggest problem is the change in guilds. i think it is because you can queque up for raids and dungeons without needing guilds to find a group. I miss the guilds of the Burning Crusade days. It seems that people these days are in guilds only for the guild perks.

• 2 weeks later...
I really don' know enough about virtual realms but my biggest problem is the change in guilds. i think it is because you can queque up for raids and dungeons without needing guilds to find a group. I miss the guilds of the Burning Crusade days. It seems that people these days are in guilds only for the guild perks.

That's so true. My son and I decided to try rolling horde a couple weeks ago and we still haven't found a helpful leveling guild or even a decent social one. We have tried out a few and it seems that none of the members interact other than on Tuesday to knock the guild challenges out of the way for the week. Guilds used to be a lot more interactive and dependable.

• 2 weeks later...

I rolled a toon for my adult son to try and we got a guild invite. I joined and found a nice friendly guild so all my toons are in it. It has been over a year since my last friendly guild had a bad break up and the ones I were in had mostly raiders.

• 3 months later...

Is anyone else excited by the announcement of the new expansion Warlords of Draneor. I think that I may do some beta testing.

i just started playing again after five years. I am on twisting neither -horde. I don't really pvp or role play but my husband 's family was on that server 5 years ago.

Archived