IGNORED

Now casting: Sister Wives matchmaking show

4thefamily.us/node/12392

on Mon, 12/09/2013

NOW CASTING - An Emmy award-winning production company is seeking wholesome and

relatable families who are seeking new sister wives as part of the polygamist

lifestyle. As part of a respectful, new documentary TV series set to air this summer

on a major cable network, cameras will follow a set of polygamist matchmakers as

they facilitate romantic connections between single women and families who are

seeking to add sister wives to their family unit.

In a culture that caters to traditional lifestyles, our matchmakers, a married

couple themselves, are experts within their unique world and use their strategic

skills to guide the dating process from start to finish, from screening and

counseling individuals to setting up meetings and dates.

This series will be light, fun and completely respectful in nature. It is strictly

about dating and the search for love in the world of polygamy. We are seeking

relatable American families who have a genuine desire to find a sister wife to join

their plural family. Please note, we are only seeking families who currently

practice (or desire to practice) the specific form of polygamy that includes one

male and two or more females.

If you and your spouse are seeking your first sister wife or a polygamist family

looking to add a new sister wife to your unit, we want to hear from you! Send an

email with contact information

The end results is going to be just like most of the relationships in the Bachelor and Bachelorette....the relationships not working out! If you want to find a wife ( or sister wife, in this case ), don't go on a reality tv show.

This is such a train-wreck in the making. I can't wait to see this show (if it ever comes to fruition). If we thought Kody's courtship with Robyn was messy, I have a feeling that this show would take it to another level entirely.

I've always said I wanted a sister wife who hated sex and loved housework... hmmmmmmmmm.

Well, I am sex repulsed, but I also dislike house work... So, I sort of fit? Not looking for a relationship though

Yeah, I won't sign up for that. There are certain things I won't share, and a SO is at the top of the list. That's just me, though.

Archived