IGNORED

Kelly's wedding post is up.

Justme

The pictures are those we've seen before. Though, she does mention that they still view Erin as a little girl *LOL*

right, it might be less jarring to see your daughter go from a "little girl" to a woman overnight if, oh, i don't know, said daughter was ever given the freedom/opportunity to move out, find her own apartment, pay her own bills, choose her own activities, etc.

Well that was dissappointing.

I have a feeling she would have wanted to post more but the photographer wasn't done editing (most pro-pics take at least 6 weeks to edit and return to the client) and she felt she had to put something up since she kept promising to. Its weird though - isn't the ceremony the most important part for fundies? Why wouldn't she put up pictures and descriptions of that?

right, it might be less jarring to see your daughter go from a "little girl" to a woman overnight if, oh, i don't know, said daughter was ever given the freedom/opportunity to move out, find her own apartment, pay her own bills, choose her own activities, etc.

Well if you treat your adult child like an adult they might decide to do something crazy like go to a regular college and sit next to a person with green hair. If they sit next to the person with green hair they might start talking to them and find out that they get along. Once they find out they get along they might become friends. And if they become friends with a person with green hair they might start rethinking all the judgmental stuff you have been teaching them. If they start rethinking all the judgmental things you have taught them they might decide that they no longer agree with you.

And then they go to hell.

So always treat your adult children as you would a toddler unless you want them to go to hell.

Archived