IGNORED

Senator Wendy Davis Fights Anti-choice in Texas - Merge

tuckerphez

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A comment in the article said to e-mail your 500-word story to her so that she has the material to keep going:

services.myngp.com/ngponlineservices/petition.aspx?X=mfnxb8Ng0l8%3D

Go Senator Davis!! WOW! She''s talking about knowing women/girls that she knew that had abortions pre-Roe v Wade, the fact that women will always have (and always have had) abortions no matter whether it is legal or not, and how so many "pro-lifers" also support the death penalty.

I just wish the audio were louder.

Maybe it's just me, but the entire idea of the filibuster is just the weirdest thing. I loved listening to the one Bernie Sanders did, but the thought that someone can defeat the whole senate process as long as they can outlast the other Senators attention span is like something from a game show.

twitter.com/nytxnn - this woman supports the bill and is batshit insane while calling herself a christian.

I was listening g I live earlier. She is my new hero.

You go Senator Davis! I'm pulling for her. I won't be able to stay up to see her succeed, but she'll be in my thoughts. I hope to wake up tomorrow and hear she was victorious.

I just can't watch the live stream. It's like watching ice skating or gymnastics and worrying that someone is going to fall.

You go Senator Davis! I'm pulling for her. I won't be able to stay up to see her succeed, but she'll be in my thoughts. I hope to wake up tomorrow and hear she was victorious.

I'm hoping she is victorious, too. Can we make her an honorary Jingerite?

I'm hoping she is victorious, too. Can we make her an honorary Jingerite?

How about as another patron saint?

This came up in my news feed:

Call to action! Call the honorable Tommy Williams Office and object to shutting down the filibuster of Senator Wendy Davis!

512-463-0104

"Let the Senator Wendy Davis speak! The world is watching! We will remember in 2013!"

This came up in my news feed:

Call to action! Call the honorable Tommy Williams Office and object to shutting down the filibuster of Senator Wendy Davis!

512-463-0104

"Let the Senator Wendy Davis speak! The world is watching! We will remember in 2013!"

Let Senator Davis speak! reminds me of the classic movie filibuster where Jean Arthur shouts out "Let Jeff speak'.

HX8aFpnWxPA

I hope that the Senator is successful!

Watching on my phone from the west coast. Going to keep checking in to the live feed but I'm pulling for her. Crossing my fingers to see it still going at 9:55pm my time (11:55 pm central) because another 5 mins would be easy after nearly 13 hours.

The Dems boast such amazing women-Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Michelle Obama, Tammy Baldwin and now Wendy Davis.

Wendy Davis-Filibustin' like a boss!

Our Slotus Dr Jill Biden is the best. She's been tweeting up a storm on Wendy Davis. Here is one of my faves:

"At 12:01 AM, CT, I predict Wendy Davis will give us the best mic drop the World has ever seen." - Dr. Jill Biden (Twitter)

Fight the good fight, Wendy!

I just "liked" her on Facebook. I feel like such a squeeing schoolgirl, but it feels so good, especially with all the other fuckwittery that's been going in politics, Paula Deen, the SCOTUS, etc.

Channel 8 in Dallas is reporting the filibuster has ended.A point of order is being called in the senate.

It's still going on. They did have us scared for a while though. I think the gallery got warned about any further outbursts.

Archived