IGNORED

“Satan wants to eliminate color by interracial marriages

gustava

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a person in an interracial relationship, so glad to know I can do Satan's bidding. Oh, Satan, I vow to help eliminate the white race by having children. My goal is to help ensure there are no more blue-eyed children like me in this world. :worship:

Why does Satan want to eliminate colour? And why would that even be a bad thing, skin colour is fairly irrelevant when it comes to taking over the world.

I'm not sure where this leaves me. I'm brown and Mr Browngrl is white BUT we have no children. So am I doing Satan's work or not?

“Satan wants to eliminate color by interracial marriages. Someone will ask why do we have to see color when we look at one another? Why can’t we just see each other as people? The same reason you see a Poodle, German Shepherd, Beagle, etc. God made us different and set the bounds. You don’t get thoroughbreds by taking the fences down. You get thoroughbreds by putting the fences up.â€

:shock: Ick. Feh. :angry-banghead:

Sidenote -- the ever-off-topic, everything's-a-reference part of my brain was amused by the presence of the name Tabatchnick and the word ham in the same article, because Tabatchnick happens to be a well-known supplier of prepared kosher food!

http://www.tabatchnick.com/

You're doing Satan's work by default since you haven't popped out eleventy babies (regardless of the reason)*, and if you did you probably wouldn't raise them as little soldiers for God's army.

*sarcasm...I find you can never label that enough online

Why does the Fundie version of Satan always come across as the good guy? Satan wants to effectively end racism! Satan wants gay people to get married! Satan wants women to have fulfilling careers and lives apart from their eleventybillion children!

Guess if I'm wrong and the Fundies are right, I've got a one way ticket to hell. Good. Their Satan sounds like my kind of guy.

Proud to be doing the fundie Satans work! I've got three gorgeous little coffee colored kids. My youngest told me not to worry about having white skin. She said I was still pretty.

One of my old church friends believed this. I never heard him blame it on Satan, but he claimed there was a conspiracy to eliminate the "white race" through interracial marriage. His wife told me he believed that by a specific year there would be no "pure white" people left. :roll:

Of course, he also believed having any type of insurance or using seat belts or kid's car seats was not trusting god.

Sidenote -- the ever-off-topic, everything's-a-reference part of my brain was amused by the presence of the name Tabatchnick and the word ham in the same article, because Tabatchnick happens to be a well-known supplier of prepared kosher food!

http://www.tabatchnick.com/

Or we could treat each other like people and not collector items. I've always found it creepy when people obsess over the purity of dogs' blood, as if an arbitrary collection of characteristics has any impact on their worth as individuals. Let's not start doing that to people, too.

ETA God didn't make dog breeds different, either. People did.

Proud to be doing the fundie Satans work! I've got three gorgeous little coffee colored kids. My youngest told me not to worry about having white skin. She said I was still pretty.

Please don't be offended, but this is hilarious. I can just see a little one saying something like that :)

Why does the Fundie version of Satan always come across as the good guy? Satan wants to effectively end racism! Satan wants gay people to get married! Satan wants women to have fulfilling careers and lives apart from their eleventybillion children!

Guess if I'm wrong and the Fundies are right, I've got a one way ticket to hell. Good. Their Satan sounds like my kind of guy.

I guess I'll be seeing you there! I've always said if heaven is full of fundies, then I don't want any part of it. I'll take my chances in hell, thankyouverymuch.

This kind of makes my head hurt, but I think if they are going for the God made us different angle a better analogy might be the same reason you see a lion, zebra, whale etc. None of those animals can breed with each other because they are meant to be separate. Unlike humans and dogs (and a few other species)

God didn't make poodles, german shepherds and beagles...man did. If MAN stopped selectively breeding for specific traits eventually there would just be a generic "dog," just like God created.

Didn't some dude named Hitler try this once before and it didn't go so well?

Hmmmmm, well I really would rather stay out of Hell, so I just told the Hubby we're in big big trouble!!!!!!! [is that enough exclamations for eleventy status?]

I, like browngrl, can't have babies (hysterectomy and all that :cry: ), but one of my sisters, who is also married to a white guy, just had....wait for it.....TWINS. I'm sure this is that Pastor's reaction - :o :?. But now that I think about it, maybe that is evil's way of taking over the world, through really cute little babies as opposed to those children of the corn kids.

Yeah us! :cracking-up: :nenner: :dance: :lol: :music-tool:

May I introduce you to the "Good Guy Lucifer" meme?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/good-guy-lucifer

And they can go fuck off. Mr. Beammeup and I are of different races and have 2 little Beammeups who are the loves of my life. If it is Satan's plan that I have these wonderful little children in my life, well then It's a good plan.

The "Pastor" is Dennis Anderson. Wonder if he's any relation to PP Steven Anderson?

I personally think biracial people are beautiful. (not that other people aren't, but sometimes I see mixed people and go, "oh wow!" because it's different from what I'm used to.)

As a person in an interracial relationship, so glad to know I can do Satan's bidding. Oh, Satan, I vow to help eliminate the white race by having children. My goal is to help ensure there are no more blue-eyed children like me in this world. :worship:

This was my exact thought! My Catholic husband would be scandalized to know this! He thought I married him because I love him, however, it was really because he's Hispanic and I am trying to carry out satan's evil plan by having his babies!! Mwhahahahahahaha! :twisted:

I can't believe they've discovered evil our plan! *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait for new satanic orders on how to use my inter-racial marriage to destroy world. :cray-cray:

Though, I've never really considered my marriage "inter-racial" before because we're both human.

:edited for riffles:

I thought I would delurk for this one.

I found the web site of this church.

There is a link on the side for articles.

Curiosity got the better of me and I thought, "What the hell?"

There is an article called....wait for it......"Baptist Preachers and N***** Jokes"

I kid you not.

:x

(I took out the word so as not to offend.....)

applebybaptistchurch.com/articles.html

I (white Christian bi lady) am the genetic mum of the children of a Latino gay man (genetic dad) and his Jewish husband. Mwah-ha-ha, ph33r my EVIL!

Absolutely the most worthwhile thing I've done in my life to date, except for caring for my dad and mother-in-law in ther last illnesses.

I (white Christian bi lady) am the genetic mum of the children of a Latino gay man (genetic dad) and his Jewish husband. Mwah-ha-ha, ph33r my EVIL!

Absolutely the most worthwhile thing I've done in my life to date, except for caring for my dad and mother-in-law in ther last illnesses.

Doesn't that mean having bi-racial kids and helping out a gay couple kind of cancel each other out? :auto-swerve:

I'm Ashkenazi (eastern European) Jewish on both sides, same as Headship. I'm proud to be carrying an amazing array of mutations specific to our group, which required expensive pre-natal testing. But hey, at least I'm not a mongrel :teasing-neener:

I think Satan's plan failed because I'm mostly Black and Irish but the last time I looked in the mirror I'm not transparent so my color hasn't been eliminated yet.

One of my old church friends believed this. I never heard him blame it on Satan, but he claimed there was a conspiracy to eliminate the "white race" through interracial marriage. His wife told me he believed that by a specific year there would be no "pure white" people left. :roll:

Of course, he also believed having any type of insurance or using seat belts or kid's car seats was not trusting god.

One of my granddaughters is "pure white", but she happens to be an adopted Chinese toddler with albinism.

This kind of makes my head hurt, but I think if they are going for the God made us different angle a better analogy might be the same reason you see a lion, zebra, whale etc. None of those animals can breed with each other because they are meant to be separate. Unlike humans and dogs (and a few other species)

God didn't make poodles, german shepherds and beagles...man did. If MAN stopped selectively breeding for specific traits eventually there would just be a generic "dog," just like God created.

Didn't some dude named Hitler try this once before and it didn't go so well?

I learned in my genetics class that if people did not interfere with dogs' breeding and if were just left up to the dogs, then after five generations of random breeding you'd end up with 35-pound brown dogs, probably with wiry coats. I read today that wire-haired coats are dominant in dachshunds.

Archived