IGNORED

“Satan wants to eliminate color by interracial marriages

gustava

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mother's biracial, so we're already way ahead of this church muahahahaha :nenner:

Tangentially related, have you guys seen the good guy lucifer meme?

quickmeme.com/Good-Guy-Lucifer/?upcoming

Communism doesn't actually involve everyone becoming "one homogenous group without differences" either. That would be kind of boring :)

I think we'll try to avoid "correct proletarian hairstyles" and being forced to share your knickers this time around.

Well, being a fundy doesn't involve knowing what communism is. Just knowing that it's Bad and that Obama likes it.

Communism doesn't actually involve everyone becoming "one homogenous group without differences" either. That would be kind of boring :)

I think we'll try to avoid "correct proletarian hairstyles" and being forced to share your knickers this time around.

This whole thing is actually THE reason that I did not attend BJU. My dad and I asked the rep who kept coming to our little HS why BJU opposed interracial dating. The rep said that it would create one world population, which would bring on the end of the world. My dad and I were wondering why BJU would want the exact opposite of St. John in Revelation, you know, the come quickly Lord Jesus stuff. If neither the rep nor BJU would observe their Bible closely enough to follow the actual words of Revelation instead of their racist fantasies, then I was not going to go to college there.

I've actually had someone told me that in heaven we will all be one color*, because different skin colors will always lead to conflict.

Nevermind the fact that heaven is supposed to be a place where we all get along and love each other no matter what...

*He said we'd all be black, actually.

Every time I see this thread, I think of how wonderful it makes Satanism sound...This isnt the fundies intentions, but it does make Satan sound like a pretty good guy.

The more I read about the fundy version of Satan, the more he sounds like someone my husband and I would invite to dinner, have a few beers with, or recruit for hubby's softball team.

According to them, he sponsors: Gay marriage, interracial marriage, working women, education, religious and racial tolerance, equal pay for equal work, reproductive rights, etc.

Could we be worshipping the wrong deity?

Hail Satan!

Fundies dont give us much reasons to want to worship God. Fundie God seems like a total abusive douchebag, and yet Satan supports equality for everyone.

Archived