IGNORED

JOHN DAVID MARRIED!?

FJismyheadship

I was googling JD after reading the Asia Duggar thread and found this:

registry.weddingchannel.com/coupledir/201211/D/O576154579/JOHNDAVID_DUGGAR_AND_AUTHOR_TREHNTA.htm

Following the link to their page, I couldn't really see anything else... either my browser wont let me look or there really is nothing there.

However, is it possible that JD got married and nobody has heard of it? How many people named John David Duggar can there be? I googled the name Author Trehnta but I can't find anything.

Super sleuths can you see what you can find out?

I would go with fake too, as Author is a spelling of Arthur that I've seen used by less educated people (kind of like Sauntina/Sonatina), and I can't see a fundie giving a girl a "boy's" name.

Unless J.D. has come out of the closet and had a commitment ceremony, I'm also calling this a fake. The other person's name appears male to me.

Drat, got my hopes up for another escapee for nothing.

Probably fake, but then again keeping quiet about an engagement/marriage sounds like John-David. But I can't see Jim Bob allowing any of his kids to have a wedding that isn't part of the dog-and-pony show.

Did anyone else see the list of the wedding party? They had Jason on the bride's team along with all the J'Slaves.

I was googling JD after reading the Asia Duggar thread and found this:

registry.weddingchannel.com/coupledir/201211/D/O576154579/JOHNDAVID_DUGGAR_AND_AUTHOR_TREHNTA.htm

Following the link to their page, I couldn't really see anything else... either my browser wont let me look or there really is nothing there.

However, is it possible that JD got married and nobody has heard of it? How many people named John David Duggar can there be? I googled the name Author Trehnta but I can't find anything.

Super sleuths can you see what you can find out?

Trust, the Duggars would have kept it under wraps until it is shown on TLC. ;) Besides, I think Joseph will be the next to marry.

Did anyone else see the list of the wedding party? They had Jason on the bride's team along with all the J'Slaves.

It wouldn't let me see! Did you see their story or any pictures?

Probably fake, but then again keeping quiet about an engagement/marriage sounds like John-David. But I can't see Jim Bob allowing any of his kids to have a wedding that isn't part of the dog-and-pony show.

The first season premiered 4 days after Josh and Anna's wedding. Did we know they were married at the time?

A "Dick Hurt" signed the guest book saying "Can't Wait"

Assuming this is a real name (that poor guy) can we link a Richard Hurt to the Duggars?

The first season premiered 4 days after Josh and Anna's wedding. Did we know they were married at the time?

I don't remember if I knew it or not. I wasn't paying much attention to them back then. If Free Jinger existed, I hadn't found it yet.

I bet it's fake especially since they would have been married for months and the other name sounds fake to me. The bridal party is all Duggars and nothing else is filled out.

For those of you just tuning in, the OP has a reputation for being an occasional troll, so I would advise taking this with a grain of salt.

FMJ, you mean?

If this was even close to true, wouldn't that be a kick in the pants? :lol:

Like everyone else here, I'm calling fake also. However, I do think it would be insanely awesome if he married without the dog and pony show.

For those of you just tuning in, the OP has a reputation for being an occasional troll, so I would advise taking this with a grain of salt.

The earliest comment on the guestbook page is from 2011. That is an awfully long time to have a fake Duggar wedding page without bringing it up, dontcha think?

The earliest comment on the guestbook page is from 2011. That is an awfully long time to have a fake Duggar wedding page without bringing it up, dontcha think?

Then it's definitely not legit--these fundie engagements are super-short. Handsex gets old after too long. No way they'd wait a year or more. :lol:

Archived