IGNORED

JOHN DAVID MARRIED!?

FJismyheadship

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Author Trehnta was a real name. Joe Jonas's girlfriend's name is Blanda Eggenshwiler, soo... (not a Jonas Bro's fan, but I did a double take on her name)

No idea about the registry thing. If it's real, good for JD, if not, then poor guy. Gotta be kinda creepy. :?

A "Dick Hurt" signed the guest book saying "Can't Wait"

Assuming this is a real name (that poor guy) can we link a Richard Hurt to the Duggars?

If a man's name was Richard Hurt, I don't think he would go by the nickname Dick with a last name of Hurt.

If a man's name was Richard Hurt, I don't think he would go by the nickname Dick with a last name of Hurt.

Though there's always former NH congressman Dick Swett. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Swett

(Can't believe that this is what got me to break my FJ silence!)

John David is not married. You know how the Duggars like to make big specials out of weddings and babies. Even if it's not their wedding. *Cough Smugger Cough*

maybe he was getting married in that convenience store when they claimed he was being sworn in as city hall monitor...

Though there's always former NH congressman Dick Swett. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Swett

(Can't believe that this is what got me to break my FJ silence!)

It's one hell of a first post! :D

The first season premiered 4 days after Josh and Anna's wedding. Did we know they were married at the time?

I remember a lot of hype about the J&A wedding and that there were multiple news articles published before or on the wedding date. Not to mention that TLC was showing promo clips of the wedding which meant that it already had taken place. Hence, I really think there's no way John David is married and we don't know about it.

TOTALLY AGREE X's 100 Abby_B!! Lets not forget who we are dealing with here....the Boob and Uterus of Famewhoring. It seems they may be clinging to anything to keep them in their TLC lifestyle...I'm fully convinced there is NO WAY they would pass up a wedding/courtship/baby ANYTHING to keep them going. AND what is best is I think a lot of people that watch the show (non fundies) would continue watching if one of the J'slaves hooked up with someone. For some reason (and I know I am combining multiple threads we have going) they are being held back. Now with the Bates family seemingly utlilizing the fundie boy pool for their daughters and being more "appealing" fundies...it's only a matter of time before our precious Duggar family gets EXPOSED for those dirty little skeletons we know they are hiding in the closet (perhaps in the prayer closet :whistle: )

I would go with fake too, as Author is a spelling of Arthur that I've seen used by less educated people (kind of like Sauntina/Sonatina), and I can't see a fundie giving a girl a "boy's" name.

Michael Bates ... Maybe that is a code name for her :lol:

Fakest as can be !

Archived